Id species help

AssemblyMxrc

Arachnopeon
So, I caught this centipede (7cm) BAAB6199-3D2F-44A8-B45C-B0C1D0BEF7E8.jpeg yesterday, not sure if it’s a baby scolopendra subspinipes or otmostigmus, any help in identification would be greatly appreciated! F88BC15F-6780-4ED1-A4E1-1B85ACDD4F46.jpeg

ThemantismanofPA

Arachnoknight
looks like malaysian jewel bc of the blue back legs and the red front legs, and your locality points to that

AssemblyMxrc

Arachnopeon
Thanks! That’s what I thought when I first caught it, thought was another species as it doesn’t look robust/thick

TheHouseof21pairs

Arachnosquire
looks like malaysian jewel bc of the blue back legs and the red front legs, and your locality points to that
Yes it does look a lot like a Malaysian jewel , and from your location it might well be it...usually legs are all red in adults...but if it is, your specimen seen the size is definitely a little more than a pedeling and the legs colour could change with a molt or two.

ThemantismanofPA

Arachnoknight
Yes it does look a lot like a Malaysian jewel , and from your location it might well be it...usually legs are all red in adults...but if it is, your specimen seen the size is definitely a little more than a pedeling and the legs colour could change with a molt or two.
I think thats only for a certain morph. I know that (most if not all) of the adult stock in the US are blue legged at the front and back, with the middle red. I have, however, seen a pic of a full red legged jewel caught in singapore i believe.

NYAN

Arachnoking
This individual that’s you have is supposedly the same as S. subspinipes. It isn’t the same thing that is found in Malaysia, though, supposedly