ID please!!!!!

icefish

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
i just bought them today!!!!!
i am assuming that the first is Buthacus leptochelys, 2nd is Buthacus arenicola and the 3rd is Scorpio maurus palmatus or Scorpio maurus? please ID them!!! and sorry for the bad quality of pics!!!!

Last edited:

H. cyaneus

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
No idea on the first two, But I must agree on S. maurus palamatus for the 3rd one. By the way, S. maurus is broken into 8 diffrent subspecies, so there isn't really just a plain old S. maurus, unless you wish to label them that until an ID is given. Just my opinion.

Mike

icefish

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
No idea on the first two, But I must agree on S. maurus palamatus for the 3rd one. By the way, S. maurus is broken into 8 diffrent subspecies, so there isn't really just a plain old S. maurus, unless you wish to label them that until an ID is given. Just my opinion.

Mike
thanks for replying me!!!!!!!!
does anyone know that how to differetiate Buthacus arenicola and Buthacus leptochelys, and Buthacus leptochelys leptochelys and Buthacus leptochelys nitzani? thanks alot!!!!

Michiel

Arachnoking
Old Timer
? there are about 19 suspecies of Scorpio maurus.........check out the catalog of the scorpions of the world.But this genus needs to be revised!