ID please?

Deolok

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I am not exactly sure, but I know its a vaejovis, it was sold to me as a "Texas Gold," about 8 months ago. Its 3I at the moment... Anyone have any idea? They are feisty little buggers.

Sorry about the poor quality my camera isn't all that great. Its one of those Kodak easy shares :8o

Arachnophilist

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
agreed. V.coahuile.. see my pic thread for an adult photo. I cant post pics of slings if you like

Deolok

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
yes please, that would be much appreciated. Thanks a bunch!

Thiscordia

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hey bro that junebug is twice as big as your scorpion. Was that it's food?
By the way how are the C. margaritatus doing you should post some pics I'm curious how they look now 5 motnhs later.

-.Raul

Deolok

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hey bro that junebug is twice as big as your scorpion. Was that it's food?
By the way how are the C. margaritatus doing you should post some pics I'm curious how they look now 5 motnhs later.

-.Raul
Hey didn't you sell me these too? I can't recall correctly, I'll post some of the C. margaritatus tonight, they are doing fairly well too. Only 2 died so far... One was completely my fault, yet the other...I am really not sure. The rest are growing fairly well and gaining quite an appetite after 2 molts :)

Oh and it wasn't a june bug it was once a mealworm, ha! Nah, but I usually kill some crickets and bugs for the scorp to eat, and then she'll use them as hides, its really cool/creepy :) ... She does well hollowing them out. There was a giant cricket on the other side, but I had to shrink the pic down some. I'll see if i can get the whole thing on here for you to look.

Last edited: