ID of Scorp

Eddie2Dynamite

Arachnopeon
Good Morning All. I am looking for an ID of a scorp I just received. I dont trust the seller (Long Story). It is supposed to be Pandinus Imperator. Sorry the pics arnt the best quality.
Scorp-7.jpg Scorp-6.jpg Scorp-5.jpg Scorp-4.jpg Scorp-3 (2).jpg Scorp-2 (2).jpg Scorp-1.jpg

Eddie2Dynamite

Arachnopeon
One more question, dude is about an 1.5 to 2 inches. Would small dubias to well for him. I dont really like crickets as they are a pain and smell.

Ferrachi

Arachnoprince
One more question, dude is about an 1.5 to 2 inches. Would small dubias to well for him. I dont really like crickets as they are a pain and smell.
Yup... they are indeed a pain and smell, they also will kill and eat your scorps and spiders when they are vulnerable

Eddie2Dynamite

Arachnopeon
I only have adult dubias as I was expecting an adult so I am going to run to petsmart and get some small crickets for a tong feeding tonight.

Eddie2Dynamite

Arachnopeon
I belive its the real deal. To black for cavimanus and to smooth for a dictator. Curious others opinions though.

Nightshades555

Arachnopeon
Looks awesome! Its a beauty! Wishing your scorpion a long, healthy, vital and pleasant existence! :cool: Must be an exciting day for you!

I'm not far behind you, will have my scorpion next week and will also post a few pictures!