ICSC March Meeting

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
Hello all, the March Meeting will be at Hulda Crooks Park in Redlands, 10:00-11:30 AM, on the 21st (Saturday).
I'm thinking of having our topic as "The Invertebrate Hobby and the Law", but considering how we tend to go down roach holes as soon as we start talking I dunno if we'll get to that ;D.

What I do know is that I am bringing T-shirts, some sort of yummy morning foodstuff, and the prize for the member who travels the farthest...

Let me know if you are coming please.

Thanks,

Arthroverts

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
Hey all, we just had the first case of covid-19 in San Bernardino County. It was reported from a person who had just flown in from London, so thankfully it hasn't been spreading from LA or Orange County, and hopefully the one person recovers and hasn't/wont infect others.

That said, there is still the very real possibility that it has spread to others. I am still watching and waiting to see what happens, but I told myself that if we have a case in SB County I am afraid that in all likelihood we will not be able to hold a physical meeting...

...if you noticed I only said physical meeting check the Google Group or message me for more information...

Thanks,

Arthroverts

radjess331

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Really wishing there wasn’t a virus going on rn. Just rejoining the group to see there is now a Redlands group. Which I live here in Redlands 😩

As soon as it’s safe to start meeting again I definitely would like to meet everyone.

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
@radjess331, I’m looking forward to when we can resume physical meetings too! In the meantime however you can join the club and become apart of our Google Group to see all the latest updates and information. PM me for more details.

@mgsmid, I just PMed you :D.

Thanks,

Arthroverts