ICSC January Meeting

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
And we're back! Happy New Year everyone, the ICSC is officially two years old!

The ICSC January meeting will be on the 16th (Saturday), from 10:00-11:30 AM, via Skype. We will be discussing invertebrates (of course) and perhaps talk about guest speakers to invite for the 2021 meetings. I also hope to reveal a new club T-shirt design, if I can finish it in time...

Thanks,

Arthroverts

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
Despite my sleepiness after a crazy week, we all had a great time discussing mantids, roaches, ants, Triops, and all manner of other invertebrates (and a few vertebrates...) at this past January meeting. Though I unfortunately did not have the new T-shirt design ready in time, we did take advantage of our ability to share our collections via video: @MrGhostMantis showed us his Deroplatys truncata, Hierodula membranacea, and Heterochaeta orientalis, sgvmantid showed us his two Stagmomantis limbata, and I showed some of my roaches and beetles. We also got to meet two new club members, @XxSpiderQueenxX and @RunDMLee, which was awesome.

All in all we had a great time, and I'm already looking forward to the next one.

Thanks,

Arthroverts

Last edited: