ICSC February Meeting

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
Hello all, the Invertebrate Club of Southern California's February meeting will be on the 20th (Saturday), from 10:00-11:30 AM, on Skype.

Dr. Jason E. Bond, who described Cryptocteniza kawtak, worked on the 2016 Aphonopelma revision and the 2012 Aptostichus revision (along with a small host of other works), will be coming to answer questions and discuss invertebrates (if all goes according to plan)! Bring your questions and scientific names, I know I am definitely going to be asking him about what we as hobbyists can do to protect C. kawtak and other California native mygalomorphs in the wild.
Looking forward to seeing all who can make it!

Thanks,

Arthroverts

Tarantuland

Arachnoprince
Since it is on Skype, are people from outside California welcome to join?
Thanks

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
We occasionally allow non-members to attend meetings, such as we would at physical meetings. You can PM me about it if you like.

Thanks,

Arthroverts

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Hello all, the Invertebrate Club of Southern California's February meeting will be on the 20th (Saturday), from 10:00-11:30 AM, on Skype.

Dr. Jason E. Bond, who described Cryptocteniza kawtak, worked on the 2016 Aphonopelma revision and the 2012 Aptostichus revision (along with a small host of other works), will be coming to answer questions and discuss invertebrates (if all goes according to plan)! Bring your questions and scientific names, I know I am definitely going to be asking him about what we as hobbyists can do to protect C. kawtak and other California native mygalomorphs in the wild.
Looking forward to seeing all who can make it!

Thanks,

Arthroverts
I’ve worked with him briefly once. He’s a really, really cool guy! His lab had a great trapdoor they kept. I remember looking at MRI data of some species, it was great. Check out his Stephen Colbert episode!

If I didn’t have to be at the stupid DMV I’d PM you. Enjoy!

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
Meeting today! Don't forget to bring your questions for Dr. Bond, looking forward to seeing all who can make it!

Thanks,

Arthroverts