ICSC April Meeting (Plus Hike)

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
Hello all, the Invertebrate Club of Southern California's April meeting will be on the 17th (Saturday), from 10:00-11:30 AM, via Skype. We will be discussing invertebrates as per usual, and there will be another (free) raffle at this meeting.

We are also trying to organize a hike for the evening of the 18th (Sunday) in the San Gabriel Mountains along Highway 39. If interested please message me or email us through the club email address for further particulars.

Thanks,

Arthroverts

MrGhostMantis

Arachnoprince
Hello all, the Invertebrate Club of Southern California's April meeting will be on the 17th (Saturday), from 10:00-11:30 AM, via Skype. We will be discussing invertebrates as per usual, and there will be another (free) raffle at this meeting.

We are also trying to organize a hike for the evening of the 18th (Sunday) in the San Gabriel Mountains along Highway 39. If interested please message me or email us through the club email address for further particulars.

Thanks,

Arthroverts
Sadly I don’t think I can make the hike, but I can’t wait for the meeting!

Hellbender

Arachnopeon
Hello,
How do I find out information about this club and if possible, on how to join? I live in Santa Clarita, Ca and I am interested in this, thanks!