• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

icefish

maxident213

Arachnolord
Old Timer
POSITIVE

I purchased some S. subspinipes pedelings from icefish about a month ago, he was very good on the communication end of things and the transaction went smoothly. I sent the Paypal payment and less than two hours later he had emailed me back with a tracking number for the package. THAT is quick service. He was unable to guarantee live arrival as this was a two-day trip from Montreal to BC in late winter, but offered to throw in an extra pedeling to cover any losses. All the animals arrived alive and looking great, packed very well, and a month later are still doing fine. Icefish gets the thumbs-up from me and I will not hesitate to do business with him in the future. :)

musihuto

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
a little while back i purchased some i2 h. polystictus from icefish. i was quite nervous about getting such young scorplings, but they were very feisty, ate well, and have been growing nicely!

cheers! :D
- munis

bistrobob85

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I traded some centipedes with Bin before and everything went fine and easy. I can only recommend him :).

phil.

Brandelmouche

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I traded lot of scorp with Icefish, its a cool men and he love the hobby, thanks ice.;)

ILoveHotDogs

Arachnopeon
I recently bought some Scolopendra cingulata and Scolopendra oraniensis pedes, along with some adult Mesobuthus martensii scorps. Icefish shipped them extremely quickly, had excellent communication, and packed the animals well. They were feisty even coming out of the box, so I think that's a sign they were well cared for before they got to me.

I am already looking forward to the next time I buy from him.

~Abyss~

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I just purchased some Mesobuthus martensii, altough there was some lag time with the carrier all but two arrived here. He offered to replace the two with four including a gravid female. Great guy.

rebirthflame

Arachnopeon
Bought some vaejovis spinigerus, they made a 6 day trip from canada to the uk packaging was very secure and scorps are doing well. very friendly guy.

Steven

brandontmyers

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
POSITIVE

Did a trade with Bin a few days ago. Everything arrived perfectly. Shipping was extremely fast to the US, only taking about 5 days. Couldn't have asked for anything else. I was very happy with my transaction and plan to do many more.

musihuto

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
purchased some rhopalurus junceus i2 scorplings from bin,
not only are they awesome looking, they're very active and appear to be in excellent health! :clap:

cheers! :D
- munis

Dom

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Positive

Bin (Icefish) is a good guy to trade with/buy from. Great communication and packaging. He often has rarely offered species.
Thanks Bin!

matt85

Arachnopeon
Flawless

i ordered a 2nd instar A. bicolor (aenas morph) from icefish. i ended up having to send him cash in the mail but amazingly he decided to send the scorpling before the money even arived!

the scorpling arrived the day after he recieved the money! the lil A. bicolor showed up well packed and in perfect health.

i will deffinetly buy from icefish again!

FromHell

Arachnopeon
Awsome Guy!

I bought a couple 2 instar A. bicolor (aenas morph) and 2 adult Lieurus quinquestriatus from IceFish. Hes a very easy guy to deal with and true to his word. Shipping and tracking information was QUICK!, scorps came very well packed and protected. Very happy with his service! Looking forward to our next transaction!

Thanks Ice

Chris

Snakeman4life

Hulk Smash
Old Timer
I received a beautiful L. mactans female from Bin. She arrived in perfect condition. Would not hesitate to purchase again.

Thanks again

Justin

TheForSaken

Arachnopeon
Just received my order from ice, 4- 3I A.Bicolour, Very fast, great packaging excellent communication.
Can't wait for my next order.
Highly recommended...
TFS

TheForSaken

Arachnopeon
Received some more scorps and a couple pedes from Bin,
Everything arrived and nicely packaged as always.
Thanks ice...

Koh_

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
bin is just awesome .
he has knowledge about his stuff well and kind .
super fast shipping

thanks bin!! super positive

maxident213

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Just received two Scolopendra heros arizonensis from Bin - a very hard-to-find species in the Canadian hobby. Pedes look great, shipping was quick & secure, and for such a rare species in Canada, they were very reasonably priced as well. Icefish is the man & I look forward to dealing with him again.

Koh_

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
i bought a.bicolors . they r all healthy and i just have to say they r awesome.
In the same way, bin xie is always such a nice guy.
i definitely recommend bin xie to others!
this guy always bring some rare stuff!

psychofox

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I bought 4 A. crass and 1 A. bicolor from Bin. Contact was very good all the way, and packing was perfect. It took a week for the parcel to arrive (Two days from Canada to Norway, and five days in Norway because of customs etc.), and one of the crassicaudas arrived dead, but that's just a risk one has to take when shipping over such distances.

All in all very positive, and I hope that Icefish gets some more interesting species for sale soon.

Anthony Straus

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Just recieved my first shipment from icefish. My little spadix arrived alive and in good spirit, haha. Icefish was great to deal with and helped me out huge with a shipment on one day notice. Great selection of scorps for a Canadian dealer, and will deal with again!

Tony