• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

Ibzayalexander

Formerphobe

Arachnoking
Old Timer
100% POSITIVE
I'm very pleased to be able to start this review thread for Ibzayalexander (Isaiah and "Mrs. Isaiah") with whom I recently completed a trade. Due to extenuating circumstances (inclement weather on both East and West coasts, Easter holiday, etc) shipping was delayed, but my 'care package' arrived today in excellent condition. Spiders were well packed, hale and hearty, and exactly as pictured and described during extensive communications. I also got blow by blow details of the first pairing of the MM I sent. (Mama is so proud! LOL) I highly recommend these folks and will not hesitate to to business with them again.

JeffH1972

Arachnopeon
Ibzayalexander
100% POSITIVE
Just got 20 slings from Ibzayalexander. Could not have been packed better. Great experience, I highly recommend buying your T's from them. By the way all the slings were alive and very healthy.

Mysteryavic

Arachnosquire
Ibzayalexander,
I bought on Monday 3 slings off of them. They arrived on time. There cold pack was still chilled after 3 days. The cotton balls were all still damp and cold. All arrived alive and quite active! They also sent a freebie witch was awesome! Would buy from them in a heart beat.

A+++

rob0t

Arachnoknight
Got some slings from Ibzayalexander and everything came in well packed an lively. Great communication as well. I would recommend his service to anyone!

gottarantulas

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
100% Postive!

I received my sling package from Ibzayalexander today. From the point of first contact and inquiry about the slings he had advertised for sale on AB, Ibzayalexander proved on point with respect to communication, packing , prompt shipping and the quality of his T's. I look forward to future transactions.

Cowin8579

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive. This person is a professional. This is the best packing I have seen in 5 years. Fragile slings in perfect condition.

burmish101

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Positive, quick to respond and the slings arrived well packed and on time. I would do business with again.

buddah4207

Arachnoknight
Very positive experience, quick to respond with great communication. Order was received quick and packed very well. All 10 slings we're alive and well. It was a pleasure doing business with him and I won't hesitate to do more business with him.

Meezerkoko

Arachnoknight
I bought 2 L. difficilis slings from him cia facebook and they arrived 2 days later in perfect health! Even included a reusable cold pack! Such a great deal for 2 T's for $12 including shipping!

Sukai94

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
POSITIVE!

Thanks Zay for the healthy spiderlings! Great communication throughout the entire transaction, I would be happy to do business anytime!

-Jamie

bwusstig

Arachnopeon
Positive! Great communication. I ordered a large group of tiny slings and all arrived alive, well, and perfectly packed. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with again.

GartenSpinnen

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Ordered 0.0.10 Lasiodora difficilis from Ibzayalexander. He was very good about communication. Packing was excellently done, very professional packing. Tarantulas were properly secured in the package and he used the straw method, which is a very good method. Also included a cold pack! I could not be happier! A+++++++ All around! Would very much recommend this seller and look forward to future business.

GartenSpinnen

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I have dealt with my fair share of breeders/sellers on AB through the years and I just want to say that Ibzayalexander is one of the best I have ever dealt with! He mentioned that he had a MM G. pulchripes which I had been looking for and gave me a great deal for him. Shipping was lightning fast. Packaging was top notch, very professional and I was very impressed. He goes above and beyond with shipping! I think that box could have taken a full on nuclear blast and my T still would have arrived safe and sound. He placed several reusable cold packs in the box, which was superb. Shipping, packaging, communication all extremely professional, and absolutely beautiful T's! And when I opened the box and pulled out that cup it said "6" MM G. pulchripes", yet when I pulled the packing material out, here is this massive beautiful fellow, I think 6" was an understatement on him. I am just so impressed, and I look forward to doing business in the future again and again. I would definitely recommend Ibzayalexander!~ A+++++++++

Fantastic seller right here guys, he is very much a pleasure to do business with and I am totally impressed! This is the type of professionalism this hobby needs! Awesome!

abboreal

Arachnopeon
Just recently completed a transaction with Isaiah and everything went well. Good communicator and overall good, nice people. Looking forward to working together again. Thank-You.

ArachnidSentinl

Arachnoknight
POSITIVE!

Just completed a trade with Isaiah; I couldn't be happier. Communication was excellent, as was packing and shipping. If anything speaks to this man's packing ability: two of the spiders he sent me molted comfortably in transit!

I would not hesitate to do business with Isaiah again and look forward to doing so in the future.

matt H

Arachnopeon
Did a trade with with this awesome guy a week or so ago and got and awesome pokie I am very very happy with how everything went his packing was GREAT!!! The package took a trip to phillie andafter it finally made it to me this beautiful p. Miranda came out of the package and took a walk around my room! I will be doing buisness with him again! Thanks!

Swifty

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
POSITIVE!! Got a beautiful batch of babies from Isaiah a few weeks ago, and was very impressed with the great packing and strong spiderlings. Everything went smooth, and Isaiah was great to deal with. Highly recommended!

Swifty

buglets

Arachnopeon
Just completed a transaction with Isaiah and it went perfectly! He was a very prompt communicator and shipped off the mature male as soon as I sent him the money. Packing was snug and my male came out healthy and ready to kill, could not be happier! I look forward to more business in the future.

reptileguy

Arachnopeon
+++100%+++ I ordered Brachypelma albopilosum slings and all arrived safely. The packing was great and communication was awesome!! I will definitely do business in the future with Zay!!!

Chad