I WILL NOT mate with her ANYMORE!!!

krucz36

Chelcirator
Old Timer
hey, some guys need a nap afterwards! what is he, a machine?
heh

VI6SIX

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
maybe U should try mating him to another T instead of doing it yourself;P ............j.k.

JacenBeers

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
You know what? Even though everybody in the world thinks in this sorta paradigm, MALES ARE NOT JUST SEX MACHINES WHO WANNA HUMP ALL DAY. Sometimes we like to just relax and watch a movie and cuddle and go out for drinks and dancing. LEt the guy havea break. All sex and no talk is boring after a while.

Vayu Son

Old Timer
><

Thats really funny holley! Even when i had him with my female before she decided she needed to autotomize her leg I, he liked to take baths in his water rather than drum or mate. Whenever i put them togethor, he would rush in, but no foreplay whatsoever.

-V

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
well, you know, he's mated with her about 5 times now...and every time...they act totally disinterested....then, all of a sudden, they rush towards each other, hook up, then he runs away, and she gnashes her fangs and looks mad.
I guess he got tired of her send offs! You can see the remains of the sperm web he had complete in front of him...but I guess he's only interested in his bath LOL!
He was so angry, he was pumping his fangs, and turning in circles!

Code Monkey

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Originally posted by Immortal_sin
well, you know, he's mated with her about 5 times now...and every time...they act totally disinterested....then, all of a sudden, they rush towards each other, hook up, then he runs away, and she gnashes her fangs and looks mad.
I guess he got tired of her send offs! You can see the remains of the sperm web he had complete in front of him...but I guess he's only interested in his bath LOL!
He was so angry, he was pumping his fangs, and turning in circles!
He's just tired of being used as a sex toy :D

I'm sure it was fun at first, a woman he didn't have to talk to or engage in any foreplay, but the attitude afterwards, sheesh. I mean, who wants to put up with that for an easy lay? It gets tired after a while if she can't even give you a smile =D

atavuss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Originally posted by JacenBeers
You know what? Even though everybody in the world thinks in this sorta paradigm, MALES ARE NOT JUST SEX MACHINES WHO WANNA HUMP ALL DAY. Sometimes we like to just relax and watch a movie and cuddle and go out for drinks and dancing. LEt the guy havea break. All sex and no talk is boring after a while.
HEY! speak for yourself buddy!
;)
Ed