I went to the petstore.

rapunzel

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
And I bought pinhead crickets...and NOTHING else...=D
Had my checkbook, saw the GBB and the Mexican Redleg.and another one I dont know what it was..probably a Rosie..
ANNNNDDDD I said "NOPE"..I am waiting for my a. genic from Bryan (cronoss) and I will be happy and satisfied and will admit I then have enough T's. I sounded almost convincing.
I am proud.
I am full of it. I need TA. My name is Kim and I have a tarantula addiction....
*when is the Next show? I DID clean my room, i do have lots of extra dresser space....*

ceaser68

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Ok maybe we need to setup T,A,A ( tarantula Addiction Anonymous)... lol but i have to comend you on your strengh thats a tough thing to do !!! I have a really hard time with that one !

dennis

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I guess this would be worth a congrats too wouldn't it... :)

Dennis

Doug H

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Wow ,that is impresive Kim. It always seems to me that when ever I get a little extra cash i'm buying like 5 new T's at a time.
Doug

Nixy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Congrates rapunzel.
LOL

I start twitching when I go to buy crickets.
They know all they have to do is wave a new T around a bit.
If the twins spot it I am in So much trouble..

"Hello...my name is Nix and I too have a tarantula addiction...."

Wweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

=D :} =D :} =D

rapunzel

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
seriously.

If I already had the T i am waiting for from Bryan, I would be completely satisified...until the next show.
I fed the substrate baby crickets. it looks happy. At least I know my dirt is alive. No baby crickets left on it.
How fun this hobby is. And as far as how many Ts I have...all i have to do is tell my b/f to prove it..."That, oh its just dirt...curing for when I have to move these guys to new containers...".LOL.

Nixy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Re: seriously.

Originally posted by rapunzel
If I already had the T i am waiting for from Bryan, I would be completely satisified...until the next show.
I fed the substrate baby crickets. it looks happy. At least I know my dirt is alive. No baby crickets left on it.
How fun this hobby is. And as far as how many Ts I have...all i have to do is tell my b/f to prove it..."That, oh its just dirt...curing for when I have to move these guys to new containers...".LOL.
LOLOLOL rapunzel.
Husband has started activly Looking at the " empty waiting" containers to see if I put anything in them....
I have two more ten gallons and a thirty gallon coming in.
The twin's afternoon teachers assistant used to keep a good many aquareums. But over the years as her fish died off she garaged them.
And told me she would like to give them to the twins for their collection.

Which is Super sweet.

But then one has to ask.....

What do I do with alllllll that empty space..........

rapunzel

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
neighbor kid came in yesterday..

and said "woww, you have alot of spiders. Can i have one?" I almost hyperventilated. Managed to answer him calmly.
"No, why would I give them away?"He answered that nobody keeps that many spiders on purpose. I just laughed. i only have ..*thinking*.....eight and one on the way.

deifiler

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Re: neighbor kid came in yesterday..

Originally posted by rapunzel
and said "woww, you have alot of spiders. Can i have one?" I almost hyperventilated. Managed to answer him calmly.
"No, why would I give them away?"He answered that nobody keeps that many spiders on purpose. I just laughed. i only have ..*thinking*.....eight and one on the way.
yeah i hate when people do that... i slapped one kid for askin if he could have my gravid beast that ive had for 10 years

then, worse still, my mum goes round tellin her friends that their children can have some spiderlings when they hatch... tragic. i dont give her crappin cats away do i?
:D

Arachnopuppy

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Last summer, my pets got really popular in our neighborhood. Kids came by a lot asking to see the 8 legged creatures. Then they brought their cousines and friends over as well.

Grael

Arachnolord
Old Timer
i got 1 like just over a week ago and i want another soon coz i cant afford a new 1 at mo lol ^_^ i would say i got an addiction but i have seen all these pics of T.s and im like "ooo i want 1!" and "now that would b cool to own" but im happy with my little baby nova for now when she grows out of her tank into her bigger 1 im gettin a B. boehmei coz i think they r soo stunning

Nixy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Originally posted by ceaser68
Just curios can anybody see this ??
(Waves)

I guess that would be a yes?

Unless of course theres something there I Don't see....

In which case,, um, never mind.

=D

ithuriel

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
:) hi
on keeping Ts i constantly get asked , why , whats the point n what does it do for you? though me keeping tropical fish doesnt get any of those type of questions. strange world we live in:?

Nixy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I keep T's because they facinate and relaxe me. When I'm not stressing about molts or behavior that is......

I Started because my twins showed a Great desire and love for them.

It's only grown and has started to spread through my family.