I went for the blue O.O

Goodlukwitthat

Arachnoknight
Well went to the pet store today to get some supplies for the new slings and the C. lividum/H. lividium (not 100% what the confirmed name is now) they have had for over a year (proven female she laid a sac there and one of the workers took it home) well she was originally $129.98 (price included water dish and kritter keeper) They had her priced marked down to half so I was all for it. Included is the picture of her at the check out. I'm getting ready to rehouse her in her perm home. I'll post pix once she gets in the new enclosure.
Cyriopagopus lividum.jpg

MetalMan2004

Arachnodemon
Thats a good lookig spider and at about the right price! Thats about what the internet prices are, but you didn't have to pay the $40 shipping.

When I had mine, I made a starter burrow a couple inches deep in the corner of the enclosure against the glass and she took right to it. I could see straight into her tunnel system looking through the glass.

Enjoy!

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
While I'm not at all under the 'coloured T's' rapture still I remember with a tear on my eyes my female H.lividum (I refuse to use/accept the new name) a friend gave to me for free back then. Impressive animals.

Bravo! :-s

Goodlukwitthat

Arachnoknight
Well the rehouse went better than I thought it would. My gf took video of it, but she was able to get a picture or two of her in the new home. Not as fast as I was anticipating...but I'm chalking that up to being kept in poor conditions for over a year at the store. Here is her new home though. 10 gal tank with a mixture of plain potting/topsoil with no chemicals or additives and coco fiber with a bit of sphagnum moss spread around for added looks. Next on the to do list is feed her. Her butt is a tad too small for my liking.
C.lividium2.jpg C.lividium1.jpg

Goodlukwitthat

Arachnoknight
Yup. But nothing than a couple of B.dubia can't fix. Let her settle a bit then 'yum' :-s
Yeah I'm gonna let her check out her new surroundings and hopefully she'll web up some before I feed her. Right now shes just chilling in the plants in the corner.

Leila

Arachnobaron
Omg, that is a Beautiful lady ya got there!!!!! :embarrassed::embarrassed::D

I am so excited for you!!! Man, what a lovely T... Yay!!

Goodlukwitthat

Arachnoknight
She is stunning! Congratulations on her, love the look of her new home as well :)

Thank you! I'm anxiously anticipating her actual temperament after she settles in. So far I've observed skittishness but will check on her again tomorrow to see if she's "found" her "cave"..so far she likes sitting on it XDD