I Want More...

VxXDJXxV

Arachnopeon
I currently have a G. rosea and a B. smithy. Im currently looking for a third, but not sure which one to get. Does any one have any opinions:D

Mina

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Depends on what direction you want to go now. Do you want to go into arboreals? Bigger? Faster? More aggressive? What are you interested in, let us know, then we can start shooting suggestions at you.

green_bottle_04

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I currently have a G. rosea and a B. smithy. Im currently looking for a third, but not sure which one to get. Does any one have any opinions:D
l. parahybana, p. metallica ( :D ) , a. geniculata. or do you think you are ready for an old world?

spider_fan

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
L. parahybana. It has an impressive size and is easier to take care of than a T. blondi. They're also relatively cheap in price.

VxXDJXxV

Arachnopeon
I honestly dont think im ready for old world or aborial. I wouldnt mind going bigger and more ornate

Varden

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
A. geniculta or N. colloratovillosus. Both are big and beautiful and full of attitude!

thunderthief

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Im in the same boat, I have a G. Rosea and B. Smithi and am looking into a 3rd T. My short list is a A. Geniculata or G. Aureostriata.
Infact the way this hobby goes I'll probably get both, then a T. Blondi and a H. Lividum!!! ;)

ErikH

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
You can't go wrong with either an a. geniculata or a g. aureostriata. Anything from the genus aphonopelma would probably be good too.

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I definetly vote Acanthoscurria geniculata! One of the most beautiful tarantulas! Always visible!!

spid142

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
A. genic

I second the geniculata, its a handsome T and is out in the open often.

VxXDJXxV

Arachnopeon
Thanks, i think im going to go with the A. geniculata its beautiful.......how much do they usually go for, as slings

Nitibus

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
What about a Green bottle blue ( Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens ) it's a great T, easy to keep, and VERY interesting.

I'm a little bias I have one

spider_fan

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
C. cyaneopubescens is actually a really good choice. Doesn't burrow from what I've heard, decently active, low maintainence, very beautiful coloring, an excellent choice for your next T.

Scorp guy

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
i agree witht he A. genic. mine eats a ton, isn;t very aggresive, and is ALWAYS in the open. real nice colors, but a terrible hair kicker. i payed $45 i belive for a 2" one, and it was well worth it.

golda

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I'd definitely go for the A.Geniculata. considering how fast it grows unlike the G.Aureostriata which would take like decades to grow.:wall:

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
i agree witht he A. genic. mine eats a ton, isn;t very aggresive, and is ALWAYS in the open. real nice colors, but a terrible hair kicker. i payed $45 i belive for a 2" one, and it was well worth it.

Haha Spencer, I payed $65 for a 4.5" female.:D

Mina

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Well, then consider an A. geniculata, a G. aureostriata, possibly a C. cyanopubescens, although they are technically semi arboreal. L. parahybana, or L. difficilis could work as well.