I want a new T

LoveSalesman

Arachnopeon
Well i must have one. I got my first in November and now i need another. Nothing too crazy or anything. any suggestions?

IguanaMama

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I'm gonna guess you have a rosey. So I'm gonna suggest you get an A. avicularia. They compliment each other well. :)

Bothrops

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Some good choices could be:

Grammostola aureostriata
Grammostola pulchra
Acanthoscurria geniculata
Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens
Avicularia avicularia
Brachypelma albopilosum
Brachypelma smithi

Maybe you should go with the A. geniculata or Brachypelma smithi...

Snowball

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
oooohhh!!! I have a rosie and an a. avic! they rock! hehe...get a b. smithi their neat....{D

xBurntBytheSunx

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
depends on what you want. my favorite right now is my p. murinus but i wouldn't recommend that to someone just starting out ;)

i would recommend something you can get a cheap adult of. a. seemani or a. avic would be good choices. a. avic is much more calm and docile ime so you can't go wrong with that.

LimaMikeSquared

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Get a Grammostola pulchra, I just love the way they walk, and they are so chunky and black {D . But my Haplopelmas fasinate me the most with their amazing burrows. I've just got a H.gigas to see how it measures up, I may see if it will do a bit of swimming too.

jeff1962

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I just got a new B. Albop.(curly haired T) very happy with it. They look better than most of the picks you see of them.Mine is Black with long brown hairs.Got it from southern spiderworks, great guys !