I wanna see your T's!

Kira

Arachnopeon
I Love pictures and videos of tarantulas. I've run out of YouTube videos from those I follow.
Also, tell me how many you have and what got you into the hobbie!
I currently have two, but I have a list of my next few. I just wanna adapt to the two I have.

Last edited:

cold blood

Staff member
18 years in the hobby...I have a lot of them.

darkness975

Latrodectus
Arachnosupporter +
I Love pictures and videos of tarantulas. I've run out of YouTube videos from thos I follow.
Also, tell me how many you have and what got you into the hobbie!
I currently have two, but I have a list of my next few. I just wanna adapt to the two I have.
A lot of people have posted images and threads of their collections here: http://arachnoboards.com/forums/tarantula-pictures.51/

Some people's collections really make me jealous!!!

Kira

Arachnopeon
A lot of people have posted images and threads of their collections here: http://arachnoboards.com/forums/tarantula-pictures.51/

Some people's collections really make me jealous!!!
I know me too. I told myself I'd only get two, but I was lying to myself and seeing everyone's collections make me jealous and I can't wait to have more! I also have been dying for a female. Mine are both males. My B. Albopulosum was done by looking at his underside by the guy at the guy at the pet store (locally owned and these guys all have a bunch themselves.) So I am kinda hoping it isnt accurate, since I've read it isn't always right.

darkness975

Latrodectus
Arachnosupporter +
I know me too. I told myself I'd only get two, but I was lying to myself and seeing everyone's collections make me jealous and I can't wait to have more! I also have been dying for a female. Mine are both males. My B. Albopulosum was done by looking at his underside by the guy at the guy at the pet store (locally owned and these guys all have a bunch themselves.) So I am kinda hoping it isnt accurate, since I've read it isn't always right.
If you can get some really high quality shots of the underside of the abdomen you can post it on the sexing forum and see what others here have to say about the sex of the specimen.

Kira

Arachnopeon
If you can get some really high quality shots of the underside of the abdomen you can post it on the sexing forum and see what others here have to say about the sex of the specimen.
I can try when he's on the side of his enclosure again. My camera on my phone isn't the best. I also don't want to handle them to get a picture of it, as I don't know how to do the pinch thing to pick them up.
If not, I will wait till he molts to sex him again.

darkness975

Latrodectus
Arachnosupporter +
I can try when he's on the side of his enclosure again. My camera on my phone isn't the best. I also don't want to handle them to get a picture of it, as I don't know how to do the pinch thing to pick them up.
If not, I will wait till he molts to sex him again.
Definitely not advisable to handle them for any reason really. Too many risks involved.

Good call :)

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
Some of my favorite pictures :cigar:

Kira

Arachnopeon
Some of my favorite pictures :cigar:

Oh, who is that big booty beauty?!

ShyDragoness

Arachnobaron
My collections p small at the mo haha, only 2 T's but Ive got some pretty whacky inverts- Heres a pic of Kovu the B. Albopilosum being an angsty teen(my mum says he looks like a space tarantula in this picture, also hes unsexed atm)

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
Oh, who is that big booty beauty?!
Gonna have to narrow that down :rofl: Also, you can click my (and most people's) pictures for more detail. These are all just links to the gallery.

Kira

Arachnopeon
Gonna have to narrow that down :rofl: Also, you can click my (and most people's) pictures for more detail. These are all just links to the gallery.
The biggest booty of the bunch. I clicked on it and didn't see the name of it till the second time, I wasn't observant enough.

Attachments

louise f

Arachnoangel
Some of my beauties. <3

Kira

Arachnopeon
Some of my beauties. <3
Beauties indeed! Your little beasties are beautiful. You have a lot of the ones I want.