I wanna see your T's!

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member
Also, tell me how many you have and what got you into the hobbie!
I have seven tarantulas. This is how I got into the hobby.

Skyler (female Avicularia avicularia, 4")

Bulldozer (female Grammostola pulchra, 3.5"): I have a second pulchra that never comes out of hiding.

Muffet (male Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens, 2.75")

Genicula (Acanthoscurria geniculata, 1.75")

Wallflower (suspect male Dolichothele diamantinensis, 2.25")

Squirt (female Psalmopoeus cambridgei, 2.25")

Kira

Arachnopeon
I have seven tarantulas. This is how I got into the hobby.

Skyler (female Avicularia avicularia, 4")

Bulldozer (female Grammostola pulchra, 3.5"): I have a second pulchra that never comes out of hiding.

Muffet (male Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens, 2.75")

Genicula (Acanthoscurria geniculata, 1.75")

Wallflower (suspect male Dolichothele diamantinensis, 2.25")

Squirt (female Psalmopoeus cambridgei, 2.25")
I love your names for them you have some beauties!

JoshDM020

Arachnobaron
My 2.5"/3" Avicularia avicularia that is now heavily suspected to be a female. Probably the most interesting out of my three at the moment.
My .5"/.75" Acanthoscurria geniculata lookin all fat acting like shes getting ready to molt
And my biggest pain in the butt at the moment but still fun to watch, Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens sitting at 1.5". He's super skittish and faster than Ricky Bobby.

basin79

ArachnoGod
I have a youtube channel that I show off all my pets. Tarantulas, spiders, centipedes, mantids, ants, Zeus my Tokay gecko, Pandora my Senegal parrot and Samson my Bullmastiff.

Kira

Arachnopeon
I have a youtube channel that I show off all my pets. Tarantulas, spiders, centipedes, mantids, ants, Zeus my Tokay gecko, Pandora my Senegal parrot and Samson my Bullmastiff.

What is your youtube?

SkittleBunny

Arachnosquire
I Love pictures and videos of tarantulas. I've run out of YouTube videos from those I follow.
Also, tell me how many you have and what got you into the hobbie!
I currently have two, but I have a list of my next few. I just wanna adapt to the two I have.
This is my first and currently my only Tarantula, a captive bred Honduran curly hair! I watched plenty of YouTube videos online and now I run my own channel, I'm still new in both of these hobbies! I do plan on breeding the tarantula once I find out it's sex, and I'm sure I will be stuck in the hobby forever :)

Attachments

Casey K

Arachnoknight
18 years in the hobby...I have a lot of them.

Your collection is beautiful but I must say I'm showing partiality to your vagans female.....beautiful!

Kira

Arachnopeon
What is the one with the opal colored feet? Is it a baboon something?
My 2.5"/3" Avicularia avicularia that is now heavily suspected to be a female. Probably the most interesting out of my three at the moment.
My .5"/.75" Acanthoscurria geniculata lookin all fat acting like shes getting ready to molt
And my biggest pain in the butt at the moment but still fun to watch, Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens sitting at 1.5". He's super skittish and faster than Ricky Bobby.
Your avic and gbb is beautiful! Some day I will own an avic. I have a gbb and a n. Albopulosum

Ghost56

Arachnobaron
This is my first and currently my only Tarantula, a captive bred Honduran curly hair! I watched plenty of YouTube videos online and now I run my own channel, I'm still new in both of these hobbies! I do plan on breeding the tarantula once I find out it's sex, and I'm sure I will be stuck in the hobby forever :)
That's not a honduran curly hair. It's actually one from Nicaragua, we usually refer to them as B. albopilosum "Nicaraguan". Most likely not captive bred either, but that's not a big deal at all.

I should also add, you've got the better of the two by far, so don't be let down lol. The Nicaragua imports are much much more appealing.

JoshDM020

Arachnobaron
Your avic and gbb is beautiful! Some day I will own an avic. I have a gbb and a n. Albopulosum
The avic was a tad boring at first but he's since decided its more interesting to be interesting. Theyre both beautiful but so far, the avic is my favorite. The geniculata will probably reign supreme once she unlocks schizo tank mode. I do fully recommend avics, though. They can be tricky for newbies but if you follow the advice of the guys on here, its just as easy as your B. albopilosum :).

Ghost56

Arachnobaron

Last edited:

Kira

Arachnopeon
The avic was a tad boring at first but he's since decided its more interesting to be interesting. Theyre both beautiful but so far, the avic is my favorite. The geniculata will probably reign supreme once she unlocks schizo tank mode. I do fully recommend avics, though. They can be tricky for newbies but if you follow the advice of the guys on here, its just as easy as your B. albopilosum :).
I realized my phone changed my b to an n. I'm planning on getting one. They're honestly what got me into the hobbie, their pink toes are the cutest. But I decided to go with an easier breed first.
I got my b. Albopulosum first and my gbb a month later. Waiting till I have a tad more knowledge before I get one.

JoshDM020

Arachnobaron
I realized my phone changed my b to an n. I'm planning on getting one. They're honestly what got me into the hobbie, their pink toes are the cutest. But I decided to go with an easier breed first.
I got my b. Albopulosum first and my gbb a month later. Waiting till I have a tad more knowledge before I get one.
My avic was my first t, mostly because i was impatient and it was there. But id also done research on a few species, including A. avicularia, beforehand so it kinda all worked out for me. Its funny, because we're kinda reversed. I desperately want a B. albo but im unable to get one at the moment.

Kira

Arachnopeon
My avic was my first t, mostly because i was impatient and it was there. But id also done research on a few species, including A. avicularia, beforehand so it kinda all worked out for me. Its funny, because we're kinda reversed. I desperately want a B. albo but im unable to get one at the moment.
They have a bunch at this locally owned pet store here. But, the avics go so fast at that store. I too was also impatient and just got my b. Albopulosum.
I had done a ton of research on the avic and felt ready for one, after getting my two, i decided it was best to wait till I get more knowledge.