I think this P.metallica is gravid LOL!!!!

RoseT

Arachnosquire
Cool!...Good luck with that Rob. I know its prob too soon for this but how much do you price your P Metallica slings when they get ready to ship?...Assuming you have sold some in the past?.

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Cool!...Good luck with that Rob. I know its prob too soon for this but how much do you price your P Metallica slings when they get ready to ship?...Assuming you have sold some in the past?.
I have never sold any LOL!!

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Very interested in the outcome.
If they ever drop LOL!! I did get a ornata sac 2 days ago though...will post a thread about that in the next day or so! Hey.....Steve....you sling I got from you is the MM LOL!!

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
why havn't you? what did you do with all your slings if you didn't sell them? did you feed it to the mother or what?
well that just might take the cake on one of the most stupid replies on the board...... come on, think a bit would ya! If I have to explain why then you would never get it :rolleyes:

kylestl

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
well that just might take the cake on one of the most stupid replies on the board...... come on, think a bit would ya! If I have to explain why then you would never get it :rolleyes:
LOL Hey rob how's it going? This is the same person person that said in a thread that captive males live as long as females, the wild ones have shortened life spans :? I am unsure whether or not they are serious by trying to tell members here that they are wrong and males live longer then females......

LirvA

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Rob are you gonna crank up some master of puppets or ride the lightning while pulling the sac? ;)

LirvA

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
master of puppets is pulling your sac!

lolz

Last edited:

seezilla

Arachnopeon
it did but it was not fed to her like stated above LOL!
I know you wouldn't feed a sac to the mom, Rob. LOL I know how much you love your Ts. Hubby and I've watched a good chunk of your vids. I kind of hoped they were being stupid funny, but maybe I give people too much credit in that department. Either way, congrats on the sac, I hope this means you will have some P. Metallicas to sell soon!

TalonAWD

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hey.....Steve....you sling I got from you is the MM LOL!!
Thats great. He served a great purpose. I too finally bred my Metallica. Check out my thread and YouTube video on it.