I think this P.metallica is gravid LOL!!!!

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
My Female P. metallicas ("Gooty" is her name) butt looks so obnoxious I had to post it LOL!!!

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
lol she looks gravid wow she's about to pop!
I have 2 like this....when I candle light her it is so yellow....she almost looks un-comfortable!! I wish they both would just lay.....the other one is just taking her time!!!!

briarpatch10

Arachnosquire
you will wake up in the morning and have two scs ready to go ...watch...its just like molts you wait and wait and when you give up it happens

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
you will wake up in the morning and have two scs ready to go ...watch...its just like molts you wait and wait and when you give up it happens
That would be "waking up to folgers in yiour cup!!!!"

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
No rob, that would be waking up to a bundle of a whole lot of money and bragging rights!

--Dan
Actually no, that's if they make it to second instar.

Waking up to a sac is no big deal really...that's not the hard part. In fact, the last P. metallica sac Rob got, the female ate.

There is a lot that can happen between now and getting 2i spiderlings, but Rob already knows that.

Good luck with those girls, Rob. I'm sure you have that $900 incubator ready and waiting. ;)

dannyboypede

Arachnosquire
I totally agree xhedx! It's just much more fun to count your spiderlings before they hatch!!{D unfortunately I think there is a saying about not doing that!:D

--Dan

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Actually no, that's if they make it to second instar.

Waking up to a sac is no big deal really...that's not the hard part. In fact, the last P. metallica sac Rob got, the female ate.

There is a lot that can happen between now and getting 2i spiderlings, but Rob already knows that.

Good luck with those girls, Rob. I'm sure you have that $900 incubator ready and waiting. ;)
And even after that they do not start eating to 3rd with this sp...I know what you are saying....but it would still be "folgers in my cup" with 2 sacs.....I would still love it!! LOL!! I hope this female does not eat it....actually I will probably not let her have the chance. I will say this.....it is not the EASIEST Sp to get to lay a sac.....but is not the hardest either.:D

Titandan

Arachnopeon
It would be awesome if they both dropped healthy sacs for a Christmas gift to you! For all the months/years of tender loving care that you gave them!

Take care Rob!

2oCHEVYo0

Arachnosquire
I want your life ROB :( Me want P. Met SOOOO freakin bad it's not even funny!!! I wanna get it, but I can't help getting other T's instead, then when one pops up for a good price I'm out of my set aside funds... IT IS NOT FAIR!!!

Good luck, make sure you pull it reasonably early so she don't get hungry for T caviar ;)

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I want your life ROB :( Me want P. Met SOOOO freakin bad it's not even funny!!! I wanna get it, but I can't help getting other T's instead, then when one pops up for a good price I'm out of my set aside funds... IT IS NOT FAIR!!!

Good luck, make sure you pull it reasonably early so she don't get hungry for T caviar ;)
LOL!!! I will have the mechanical Mom on stand by!!!