i think this is important to our hobby

losct2381

Arachnosquire
I think we all need to let our fourm host know how important it is to all of us that love this fourm to be able to easly get to it on our phones. I use and love taptalk with all if my other fourm subscriptions but my favorite fourm being this in isn't on it and I would love for it to be. But not only would I love it but I think it would be great way to stay plugged in and keep up with it all in one easy app. The sharing of information is so much easier and faster.if ur with me post here and let them know bring up good reasons why u think we should be part of that talktap list. Maybe if we all wish hard enough we'll get it. Don't get me wrong not trying to start an upheaval but I think it would be nice to see what others think

Durandal

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I don't think it matters to the hobby at all personally. It's a minor convenience that I'd like but it doesn't affect my tarantula keeping in any way.

... and it's "Tapatalk"

Hamburglar

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I don't even know what tapitytalk is... Does that mean I'm old or something? Anyway, I use the forum all the time just fine on my phone. I just prefer to post from my home PC. Is talkytap like twitter?

bioshock

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I just use my ipod and laptop to get on here im fine with that. :)

Rob1985

This user has no status.
I know someone made a tiny chat room. I wanna say it's tinychat.com/arachnochat. :?

Offkillter

Arachnosquire
I'd much rather have some high tech retinal implants,then have my brain permanently hardwired into the web.Then I would only have to think about arachnoboards and I'd be there.Computers and I-phonies are so 2010.