I think they are going to attack me!!!!

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Ohhhh boy. The Vagans slings are gearing up for another molt. And good grief there are so many of them!!!

Annie3Ponies

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I love their cute little black footies. But I'd sleep with the light on if I lived in your house!

Rochelle

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Alfred Hitchcock would love your home, Ryan....
I gotta say that they really ARE cute, though.
But I'm the weird chick....{D

Mina

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I'l sleep lightly if I were you. There are enough of them to carry you off!!!! They are so adorable!! Think of all of the fun you will have seperating them!!

Truff135

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Do they physically do anything in that stage? Like, do their legs wiggle or anything?
And Rochelle, you're not the only one that thinks they're cute. :D

SNAFU

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hard to imagine just a little farther down the road these little guys will be hairy, red and black killing machines!! But yeah--cute, they sure are..;) :D
Put me on the list!

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Do they physically do anything in that stage? Like, do their legs wiggle or anything?
And Rochelle, you're not the only one that thinks they're cute. :D
At the eggs with legs stage they do sort of flex their legs, but not very far. It's more like slight twitching. Today when I woke up for my lovely grave shift they were all turning black. :D

dantediss

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
when you realize that like a million spiders is about 900,000 too many .... remember me. im putting in my order for some now haha

bakaichi

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
look at that ARMy of legs...
Ryan@@ curious.. how many of these little guys do u currently have right now?

14 sac in a year ..

that make it gazillion of them

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
The sling count this year is somewhere near 3000. But the 1600 Vagans really helped with that figure!

smof

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Ryan you are a one-man arachnophobe's hell, lol.

Is it weird that I kind of want to shove my face into that pile of spiders like you do with a cat's fuzzy belly?

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Is it weird that I kind of want to shove my face into that pile of spiders like you do with a cat's fuzzy belly?
That is a little weird. But I will tell you I slid that whole ball of slings onto my hand the other day. That was a weird feeling. {D