I think my H.Pulpripes Molted in watering bowl

Royalty

Arachnoknight
1591322667327.png Been fighting with him for a couple of weeks for him not to...live in it. He kept hiding out in it stubbornly before he webbed it up he would stay to the side of the inside even if I started to fill it with water. He finally webbed it up a bit so I left it to dry out and have taken to moistening sub / drops on web. He stopped taking food and disappeared for a while so I knew it was about molt time. (been keeping the sub a little bit more moist for that reason but it is not soggy)

He is very small btw, the dish there is about the side of a bottle cap but a little deeper. I am not sure if he did molt but things were suddenly open today after about a week.

mellow

Arachnobaron
That's pretty funny! I have been looking into this species recently and have decided that when the time comes I would love to get this species as my first old world tarantula! 😁

Asgiliath

Arachnobaron
I don't even give baboons water dishes anymore. Just drop on the web. My OBT for ex had about five webbed over dishes in their enclosure and I just gave up.

No T's trash their enclosures like baboons.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I don't even give baboons water dishes anymore. Just drop on the web. My OBT for ex had about five webbed over dishes in their enclosure and I just gave up.

No T's trash their enclosures like baboons.
Quitter-- your collection will be confiscated by the ITF- expect a knock on your door.