I think my A. Avic is OCD

Kathy

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Every day, day after day, he cleans his legs. He probably spends 2 hours a day hanging on the side of the enclosure, cleaning his legs, running them through his fangs. Weird.

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Well, considering a tarantula can't really get OCD...

Irene B. Smithi

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I've known a few power lifters and body builders that had OCD ;P

He just likes to look his best for when he matures!!! :p

Fran

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Oh, i know people who have it, not who is. ;)

Wink

Arachnopeon
1 of my rosie's does this a lot too. thats about the only time she actually looks alive haha{D

KoriTamashii

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Not sure if I'm having a blond moment (even tho my hair is red)... but HUH????:confused:
He's saying that people HAVE Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, but that they ARE NOT Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. Get it? He's correcting the grammar.

Irene B. Smithi

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
He's saying that people HAVE Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, but that they ARE NOT Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. Get it? He's correcting the grammar.
So, what you're saying is that Fran has OCD, due to the need to correct grammar.... yeah, that could be true. Good point. Is that him taking a picture of himself in a public restroom? lol Kind of like the EEK a mirror, must flex lol (I'm only teasing{D)

Now back on the topic of Tarantulas grooming... yep, they do.

Last edited:

Kathy

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Good catch, Fran. Yes, I should have said, "I think my A. Avic has OCD." Which....he is cleaning his legs again right now!