I Think I've Created Another Addict~~~~~

HankyPankyRoe

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Yup, that's right. My 10 soon to be 11 year old daughter. She has the one's she likes all marked with her name on the cages "Laurens Spider." She loves to feed and water them with my supervision of course. I hold the cage and she drops the roach or cricket in.

She would love to hold one, but that's a big no no in this house at that age. When your alot older I tell her. Hopefully it's something she won't outgrow. It's an amazing hobby!:D

CAK

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Yup, that's right. My 10 soon to be 11 year old daughter. She has the one's she likes all marked with her name on the cages "Laurens Spider." She loves to feed and water them with my supervision of course. I hold the cage and she drops the roach or cricket in.

She would love to hold one, but that's a big no no in this house at that age. When your alot older I tell her. Hopefully it's something she won't outgrow. It's an amazing hobby!:D
I have 4 boys. 12, 10, 8 and 6. I have only one spider that I allow them to handle and that is my trusty A.avic girl Sam! Even my 6 year old will handle her. Now, I have a few that we can let crawl around on the floor, but that's another whole debatable story. :)

I will say... I love this hobby and how my lil men have connected with the bug world!

widowmaker03

Arachnopeon
CAK dont let them handle that 9" dozer spider in the lower cage... im afraid it could eat a toy dog...! Yea I am hoping when I do eventually have kids that I can include them in my hobbies (spiders, videogames, boardgames, anime). So far my wife is against the first two... and only moderatly accepts the second two.

CAK

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
CAK dont let them handle that 9" dozer spider in the lower cage... im afraid it could eat a toy dog...! Yea I am hoping when I do eventually have kids that I can include them in my hobbies (spiders, videogames, boardgames, anime). So far my wife is against the first two... and only moderatly accepts the second two.
Hahh! Lucy my LP even scares me! Low flying planes are in jeopardy around that cage!

But on a side note... Bring your wife around next time we have a few more minutes to hang out... I'll convert her! :) Nobody can resist the bright coloring of some of them!

Check your PM...

LirvA

Arachnosquire
Old Timer

she sounds like a real hoot