Hello there, why not take a few seconds to register on our forums and become part of the community? Just click here.

I think I need a bigger sling box and less butter on my fingers

Discussion in 'Tarantula Chat' started by Garetyl, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Advertisement
    After my birds discovered how to open up my C. Versicolor's enclosure (thankfully, she was still inside, safe and sound), I decided to move them all into a box.

I took it off the shelf to feed my super tiny itty bitty B. Albo slings when I set the box down on my bed, one of their enclosures took a tumble.

I emptied it out quickly to make sure the sling was fine, and it naturally bolted... Right out of the container and onto my bed. Thankfully, after several minutes of frantic searching and tossing sheets and pillows, I found her right next to my sling box, and got her back in her home...

Only to immediately drop the enclosure back on my bed because I hadn't quite secured the lid I was holding it by. Again, right on my bed. Somehow she's uninjured and is eating just fine.

Don't be me, use less butter on your fingers when you're taking care of slings.

2. PanzoN88

PanzoN88 Arachnolord Active Member

And I thought I had bad luck

3. Ikr? These slings are so tinyyyy, maybe 1/5"? And they're pure Nicaraguans, which are real be here. :arghh: I would have been so upset with myself if I woke up with an itty bitty shplat on my back. Or if I stepped on her while I searched. Or if she had been injured because of my stupidity.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.