I think I just found the #1 feeding clip.

mike w

Arachnopeon
Cool video!!! Tarantulas seem to amaze us with their speed everynow and then!!

BCscorp

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Wow thats cool. It does look a little skinny, but still, that spin is wild. Ive had a couple similar feeder grabs before, but not on film!

bloodred1889

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
heh yeah i liked robcs vids on utube of feeding time called bam!
my tarantulas do the same, real fast and hard.
its weird but i think people kinda can get rush from watching them grab food so fast, i know i do. :S

groovyspider

Arachnoknight
heh yeah i liked robcs vids on utube of feeding time called bam!
my tarantulas do the same, real fast and hard.
its weird but i think people kinda can get rush from watching them grab food so fast, i know i do. :S
yea kinda similar to watching your kid run down the football field with ball and no one around him STRAIGHT STRETCH BABY! lol

rustym3talh3ad

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
thats part of the allure of T's in general. i know a lot of people who got into T's becuz they saw a feeding first hand, or caught a sweet video online about their speed and precision.

bloodred1889

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
thats fine an all but abit weird to buy a tarantula because it eats cool, that makes me feel like theres loads of chavs and young ppl who bought a tarantula for that reason and its being kept in a bad setup :(
and they just have no clue about what type it is what it needs... shame :(

ZergFront

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Wonder if it's the first feed after a molt. Not sure about this person but I don't let the abdomen stay smaller than the cephalothorax for long.

codykrr

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I dont know why you all think thats skinny.:? Looks pretty healthy to me.

I dont like to let my Ts get HUGE due to molt, and fall complications. On a side note, that T looked pretty freshly molted(knees were really bright) so it could be first feed after a molt. But thats far from "skinny". I dont let my Ts get much fatter than that.