i think i have a new favorite gecko

Lolita

Arachnoknight
so i got 2 crested geckos today at petco they had a 50% off sale on them and i got the last 2 they had and i think their my new favorite gecko they can kinda fly they like glide when they jump is what i mean and they change colors slightly it seems they're so soft and awesome and fast and i love them so much i eventually wanna breed them (first i gotta learn to sex the little guys lol) i'm actually thinking of taking a big tank at some point and making a colony of them too bad their so pricey otherwise i'd have buckets of the little guys

Thegloryfades

Arachnosquire
To sex them if they're mature just look underneath them its pretty obvious if it's a male you'll see an "inflated" area near where the tail meets the body

Lolita

Arachnoknight
i'll post pics tomorrow or tuesday i havent taken any yet don't wanna stress them too much and their just hatchlings they have tiny cute little pelvises they have tiny cute little everything

BQC123

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Glad you found a good deal! Be sure to get those pics up, but remember it is impossible to get one that shows the true colors.
Let me know when you are ready for some more. I got rid of a few, but another dozen are ready to hatch, and that same deal stands.
How much were they, if I might ask? Those ones I sent you pics of are $65-$80 around here. Plain boring ones are a bit less.

Thegloryfades

Arachnosquire
If they're hatchlings you wont be able to tell as far as I know. I had 1.2.0 in a 29gallon set up full of plants and they did quite well

ballpython2

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
so i got 2 crested geckos today at petco they had a 50% off sale on them and i got the last 2 they had and i think their my new favorite gecko they can kinda fly they like glide when they jump is what i mean and they change colors slightly it seems they're so soft and awesome and fast and i love them so much i eventually wanna breed them (first i gotta learn to sex the little guys lol) i'm actually thinking of taking a big tank at some point and making a colony of them too bad their so pricey otherwise i'd have buckets of the little guys
Thank you so much for this thread Lolita, I love cresties also and I'm going to try to get down to my petco to get the last two today. and if I cant get there you know I'm going to another one lol,

How long will they be on sale for??? I want a small colony myself.

I had tokay geckos love em but not for the hands lol.

Lolita

Arachnoknight
Glad you found a good deal! Be sure to get those pics up, but remember it is impossible to get one that shows the true colors.
Let me know when you are ready for some more. I got rid of a few, but another dozen are ready to hatch, and that same deal stands.
How much were they, if I might ask? Those ones I sent you pics of are $65-$80 around here. Plain boring ones are a bit less.
i got a really orange almost red one and a purple green looking one (it's weird their colors don't show up right in pictures i took some on my cell to text to a friend last night and the green purple one looks tan/brown in pictures) i got them both for 50 dollars they were 24.99 each with a pet pals card.

Thank you so much for this thread Lolita, I love cresties also and I'm going to try to get down to my petco to get the last two today. and if I cant get there you know I'm going to another one lol,

How long will they be on sale for??? I want a small colony myself.

I had tokay geckos love em but not for the hands lol.
idk if it was my local petco or not but they're 50% off between feb 27th and march 19th i know how you feel though i have 3 tokays and i wanted a nice arboreal lizard and i just love them i want tons more

BQC123

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Sounds like you got a great deal!
Congrats, they are awesome lizards.

Lolita

Arachnoknight
yeah theres a breeder in denver that sells orangish ones for 30 each and 70 for more higher end colors so i'm kinda considering getting more when i sell my armadillo lizards at the end of the week but i posted a few ads on my local CL seeing if anyone wants to rehome theirs i'd love to have a mated pair i think breeding them would be super fun also i'm still pestering my mom about getting some of those D diadema thingies from you