I Tampered In God's Domain.

Godzilla2000

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Well my Dodoma Baboon had a hissy fit tonight when I touched her intricate webbing to get to her waterdish. God forbid I try to give her fresh water! Below is the result of her major Threat Posture she flashed at me. Luckily I had a straw in my left hand to keep her attention away from spearing my hand.

Attachments

si_sleaf

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I use my water mister. I turn the nozzle round so that it is like a water pistol. No need to get my hand munched when all I need to do is poke the nozzle in the tank.

vulpina

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Nice reaction!! My crawshayi acts the same way!!

Andy

TarantuChimp

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Might be a slightly riskey thing 2 ask, but got any pics of your crawshayi in threat posture?

if u get tagged u can use my insurance. :) :D

Godzilla2000

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Originally posted by si_sleaf
I use my water mister. I turn the nozzle round so that it is like a water pistol. No need to get my hand munched when all I need to do is poke the nozzle in the tank.
Well this was an extenuating circumstance. I needed to clean the dish out before I put a fresh change of water in it. I used a simple plastic straw to distract her while she was fairly balancing herself on her rump in her threat posture. She's now taken up residence in the far corner of the tank after her little diva fit this morning.

Godzilla2000

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Well here's the little beastie a mere 24 hours later in her little corner. She's been webbing up a storm let me tell you.

Attachments

Sean

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
i just open the lid up slightly and poor water from a plastic cup that i have

Godzilla2000

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Originally posted by Sean
i just open the lid up slightly and poor water from a plastic cup that i have
But if I didn't piss her off so much I wouldn't have gotten such an interesting picture of her in a threat posture. :p Well suffice it to say this wasn't intentional and no one (Most importantly me) was hurt. Serves her right for webbing up her waterdish.