i should wait, shouldn't i?

By-Tor

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Joined
Jun 18, 2006
Messages
149
Well, I'm getting ready to go to college and I'm planning on selling a few of my T's, but one of them is premolt for a couple weeks now, abotu 3" juvie H. albostriatum, so I figure it would be best to wait till it's molted then try to find 'em a new home? forsaking the fact it could be awhile before anyone get's him, but just incase....right?
 

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Joined
Sep 12, 2005
Messages
6,234
Well, I'm getting ready to go to college and I'm planning on selling a few of my T's, but one of them is premolt for a couple weeks now, abotu 3" juvie H. albostriatum, so I figure it would be best to wait till it's molted then try to find 'em a new home? forsaking the fact it could be awhile before anyone get's him, but just incase....right?
You can sell your Ts now, just let it be clear that that T is in premolt and won't be shipped till it has molted and hardened.
 

By-Tor

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Joined
Jun 18, 2006
Messages
149
Good idea, but i really have no idea exactly how big it is, and im not going to dig it up if i don't need to....besides wouldn't picture's be a plus ^^

Ahh I'll think it over a bit tomorrow when im studying for my finals..

Okie looks like the little guy is sold now ^^
 
Last edited:
Top