I see you baby!

Grael

Arachnolord
Old Timer
shaking that ass!

Well novas ass :D

took some pics of her today sorry about the quality my camera has really crap quality >_< hope you like them

here she is on a white peice of a paper :D shortly after i picked her up and she dropped the remains of her last meal in my hands.....

Attachments

invadermike

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Cute little thing. She's pretty small, I'm sure she will grow up real quick.
Mike

Grael

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Originally posted by invadermike
Cute little thing. She's pretty small, I'm sure she will grow up real quick.
Mike
shes grown a lot! since ive had here, this pic is really blurrie but you get the general idea of her size, this is when i first had her

Attachments

invadermike

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Compared to that picture, she has grown alot, how long have you had her? What species is she?
Mike

Grael

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Compared to that picture, she has grown alot, how long have you had her? What species is she?
Mike
A.Geniculata i beleive (pet store had her as Brazlilian white knee but theres a lot of species nova resambles aswell a Geniculata) shes not sexed yet but im hoping shes a she lol.

ive had her since 3.3.03 so almost too months she was about 1.4 inchs when i had her she is now 2.5 2 molts since i had her, shes growing like a machine lol and eats like a pig

invadermike

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
She does look like a A.Geniculata, Wow she's growing pretty fast. All my slings eat like pigs too, Their really growning up fast, kind of. haha. It's great growing them, and seeing them change colors and sizes and all that. Good luck with her.
Mike

Grael

Arachnolord
Old Timer
She does look like a A.Geniculata, Wow she's growing pretty fast. All my slings eat like pigs too, Their really growning up fast, kind of. haha. It's great growing them, and seeing them change colors and sizes and all that. Good luck with her.
Mike
yea it is :D after her latest shed she really got thicker legs was amazing and then i compared her shed skins differance is really cool :D cant wait to get my 2, 3 cm slings(suntiger and curly hair) this week =D

DiStUrBeD-OnE

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
My Geniculata grows like a beast..
Its molted every month almost on the dot.. ive had her for 3 months and its doubled, probably more..

Ian

Dessicata

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
where are you getting the irmania from? and how much is it costing? wouldnt mind one, but ive only ever seen them quite expensive :-/

Grael

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Originally posted by Dessicata
where are you getting the irmania from? and how much is it costing? wouldnt mind one, but ive only ever seen them quite expensive :-/
5 quid 3 cm sling getting sent to me, paying through postal order. If your in the UK ill give you the e mail of the people doing it, they have a tidy good selection and the most they are charging for thier slings is 10 ponds for a H. Lividum :D

deifiler

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Nice!

I got mine last noevember, it was smaller than that though....

Now it's around 5.5"

The irminia's are fast growing aswell, I have a hard time keeping mine humid as it always tries to escape