I. politus care?

GartenSpinnen

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
So i recieved one of these as a freebie in a package that i ordered and i cant seem to find any useful information on them doing the search thing other than they dont sting and they are docile. What i need to know is should i keep this like an emp or on sand like the P. trans? Any info would be appreciated thanks...
-Nate

GartenSpinnen

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
nope sorry dont read french :( could you read it for me and tell me what it says about care?

Brandelmouche

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Family: Hemiscorpiidae.
Kind and species: Iomachus politus.
Vernacular name: Tanzanian Long Claw Scorpion.
Origin: Africa. Ethiopia, Kenya, Mozambique, Somalia, Tanzania.
Cut: From 4 A 6 cm. (3 Po).
Terrarium: A terrarium of 3 tropical type gallons makes the deal, it will be equipped with 10 to 15 cm. (6 Po.) Of mixture of ground of sand and peat foam, 50/20/30, a stone punt or a bark will provide him a roof to dig its burrow there.
Temperature: It needs a temperature of 82° F the day and 69° has 77° F the night.
Moisture: Moisture of 70 A 80 %, sprinkled water 2 times per week, to put a water bowl.
Food: It this nourishes small preys, crickets, cockroaches, worms of flour, the small ones will be nourished micro crickets.
Reproduction: Gestation of 11 A 14 month, range from 10 to 40 pullus. Sociability: They can be placed in group since there are many hiding-places and foods for all.
Toxicity of venom: Very seldom prick, is located has 1 on a scale of 5. ;)

Last edited: