I need your opinion...

prang11

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Ya, I agree. I bet everyone would still buy these. I know I would.

Ythier

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hi guys,
The poster is ready to go to printing, I'm just waiting for a name for a scorpion on the poster : Hottentotta h. nigrocarinatus. We're currently working on it with Lourenço and a paper should be published in Oct/Nov., perhaps with a new name, I don't know yet. So the poster should be ready in November, I will put a note here.
Thanks ! :)
Eric

darrelldlc

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Step one buy Eric's poster
Step two buy Eric's book when finished
Step Three get third job
Step four save money to go to france and get rare scorplings from Eric.
Yes Put me down for one of the posters, and I didn't even see a pic of it, the species list was more than enough to interest me.
Darrell

Tityus

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hi Eric,

You can put me also on the list for this poster and of course when ready your book. :worship: :clap: :worship:

Tom

Ythier

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Book progress slowly... but I'm not alone on this book plan, Mrs Patrick Bultel and Alex Tietz are also responsibles ;P ...come on guys, get to work ! ;)

fusion121

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Ythier said:
Book progress slowly... but I'm not alone on this book plan, Mrs Patrick Bultel and Alex Tietz are also responsibles ;P ...come on guys, get to work ! ;)
Sounds great, what aspect of scorpions is the book going to be on?

final-sting

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
thats my official poster and book order :worship:

come on november come faster...

Prymal

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Eric-

I've not seen the poster but if the photo quality is as superb as those on your site, I'll take two!
And, best of luck on the book project. I'll definitely be looking forward to its publication. Great to see that Bultel will also be a part of the project. His site is quite informative and insightful.

Luc

Nazgul

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Hi,

Eric´s on holiday, he´ll be back in about 3 weeks. Just in case someone´s wondering why he´s not responding.

Regards
Alex

Ythier

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hi,
Thanks Alex.
I will put the image as soon as possible, and I'm waiting for a name of a scorpion to be able to send the poster to printing (and I'm also thinking to put more spp on the poster).
Cheers,
Eric

Ythier

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thanks, 40°C and 85% hygrometry...I think I prefer Welsh weather ;)
Cheers,
Eric