I need your opinion on my LP enclosure

Rubyez07

Arachnopeon
I am new to Tarantula keeping and this 6-12 cm juvenile female LP (Februari she molted and i dont know the size after that) is my first tarantula i bought her 2 month ago. i bougth with the enclosure and when the shop keeper gave me the enclosure it feels weird to me because it looks like aboreal enclosure so i put the hide and other stuff inside, i use coco fiber as the substrate, and make it slightly damp. because i always saw her climbing the enclosure, i fliped the enclosure horizontaly as you can see on the image. after month keeping her, she doesnt use the hide and just sit on top of it and also bury it with substrate and she eats fine. every night she likes to climb on top of the enclosure and looks like try to escape by testing the lid with her fangs, my lid have a little gap on the top right and bottom right corner so first thing came up to my mind is, she is just testing the lid because after a couple try and fall she went back down and stay, like i mention before its only happen at night, at morning and afternoon she's just chilling. i need your opinion is there something wrong with my enclosure or she is just testing because of the gap? (if theres some grammar error in my writing bear with me my english still bad)
P_20200331_214350.jpg P_20200331_214612.jpg

Spaceman

Arachnoknight
And the enclosure looks fine too, if she does start burrowing it wouldn’t hurt to add a few inches perhaps

Rubyez07

Arachnopeon
ooo, so its normal behaviour
some time the next day i check she just messing the enclosure by digging around and also seen her toppling the water dish its first time for me seeing her like that