I need some help with an Essay Topic for School.

Godzilla2000

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I've been trying to find Opinion articles about Illegal Tarantula trading but with no luck. I was just wondering of there was anyone out there that knows of any good articles online that I can use since my search is proving to be fruitless.

Code Monkey

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I doubt that there are many articles written about this subject but what you may be able to do is contact experts for a little personal opinion you could use. Rick West is usually accessible and this is a subject he's more than happy to spout off about. Stan Shultz is another generally accessible expert in the field.

Godzilla2000

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Originally posted by Code Monkey
I doubt that there are many articles written about this subject but what you may be able to do is contact experts for a little personal opinion you could use. Rick West is usually accessible and this is a subject he's more than happy to spout off about. Stan Shultz is another generally accessible expert in the field.
That would definitely be a thrill to speak with them. I've been contemplating writing my English Term paper about Tarantulas and I need some expert sources for my Research.