I Need Sling Help Quick!!!

soulreaver_x01

Arachnopeon
i uncoverd my singapore blue sling from its hiding spot,and it is compleatley wrapped itself up in a web ball...is it moulting???i beleive thats whats happenin,but i just want to know also if i mighta hurt it or killed it by disturbing it???im gonna cry if i did!!!

speedreader

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
don't do anything with it, leave it be. Mist its home if you didn't do so recently.
I have no idea why would it web itself though.

Snipes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Unless you really slammed it around or pierced the ball, I would think that it is just fine.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
don't do anything with it, leave it be. Mist its home if you didn't do so recently.
I have no idea why would it web itself though.
You typically dont want to mist enclosures after the T has started molting already. Internal moisture is whats going to get a T through a molt. So as long as water was offered in some way or another up till the molt a T can molt on bone dry substrate with 0 humidity.

ShadowBlade

Planeswalker
Old Timer
I can't quite understand what you mean by 'web ball', but if she did it to herself, let her go.

If you mean she's webbed like all around her, then yes, she's probably molting.

-Sean

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I can't quite understand what you mean by 'web ball', but if she did it to herself, let her go.

If you mean she's webbed like all around her, then yes, she's probably molting.

-Sean
I did not get that ither. A picture would be cool.

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I say whatever "web ball" means just leave her alone for a couple of days. From your descriptions we don't know exactly what is going on, she could be molting or not. We won't know without a pic.

soulreaver_x01

Arachnopeon
my sling is ok!!!!!!

i woke up this morning and there was a new hole dug beside a huge pile of dirt where i left her..i beleive it is ready to moult....the spider completley coverd itslef inside a web...now its burried under the pile o dirt,so thank goodness it didnt kick the bucket!!