I need help

Chad Peace

Arachnosquire
i recently purchased 4 slings about a month ago, but a lot has came up recently which means i am not able to look after them as well as i want to. i was hoping someone from the UK (this is my first time giving away an animal so i dont wish to deliver in case i harm or kill them during delivery) to take them off my hands and take care of them.

i know im going to get a lot of stick from this but i didnt know that all this stuff was going to come up. I dont think i can use the classifields as im not a classifield member so i dont know where else to post this other than here.

they are all in perfect health, the species im giving away are:
Brachypelma albopilosum, 1 inch DLS
Nhandu chromatus, 0.5 inch DLS
Psalmopoeus cambridgei, 0.5 inch DLS
Holothele incei "gold", 1.5 inch DLS (i know, this isnt a sling, its a dwarf species)

sorry about the image quality

Attachments

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
I think that giving them to someone who can care for them is better than keeping them and let them waste away. So no flack from me ;)

@KezyGLA is also from UK, maybe he can help you out, or knows people who can.

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
I hope you are ok. I have been in the same situation before where had to give up most of my animals so can understand. I am in UK and would be happy to help. If you send me a message to my inbox I may be able to help or find someone closer who can.

chanda

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I certainly hope that nobody gives you a hard time about getting rid of the slings! It looks to me like you are doing the most responsible thing by trying to find them a good home with someone who can provide the quality of care that they deserve. While everyone who adopts a pet of any sort would, ideally, provide that pet with a forever home, real life is often messy and inconvenient. Things come up. Circumstances change. At least you are doing everything you can to see that the spiders are taken care of!

I hope you are able to find good homes for your slings - and that all works out for you and life settles down.

Walker253

Arachnobaron
You know, situations in life come up. Sure our pets should be placed first and we have a responsibility to them. But i gotta give you credit for standing up, saying you need some help and doing right by your tarantulas. I wish you luck in rehousing them to the right person and better times ahead in the future for you.

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
im happy to say that they have now been rehomed, thank you all for your help escpecially @KezyGLA
Glad to hear it. I hope you can find time to enter the hobby again at some point down the line. I hope whoever homed them enjoys keeping them too. :)