I need help with my tarantulas

shadow banks

Arachnopeon
Ok I am not necessarily new to hobby but I do have a few questions if someone could help me I'm not particularly good at reating so I'm hoping to find someone who would be willing to help me through a phone or Facebook or whatever thank you

TownesVanZandt

Arachnoprince
Well, you´ve made it this far, so you could surely ask your questions here and we should be able to help :)

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
cant be. hows texting and Fb messaging an different? i think he means writing, maybe hes a slow typer. cant see how that matters however..
I thought he meant 'phone' as in 'calling', and Fb Messenger also has a phone function...

Hmm..quite the riddle we have got here...:pompous:

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
So... @shadow banks, what do you need?

Not to sound rude, but I really doubt that anyone will give you their personal phone number. I know I wouldn't. We have a huge non-native English community on here, we're used to broken English. Just ask what you need and we can help you out.

Devin B

Arachnobaron
oh yeah, people still use phones to actually call people. :confused:
Is that what the green app that says "phone" does? Also sometimes my phone just sorta makes noise and has the name of someone that I usually text. Is this a "call"?

bryverine

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Also, just my $0.02 but I wouldn't lean too heavily on anything you find/read/hear on "the facebook".

Last edited:

shadow banks

Arachnopeon
whats wrong with right here?
Thanks I have a brachypelma smithi or hamorii now from what I understand I changed her cage and the humidity is a little high should I worried about this she is a little over wait as well and I am just winding

shadow banks

Arachnopeon
Thanks I have a brachypelma smithi or hamorii now from what I understand I changed her cage and the humidity is a little high should I worried about this she is a little over wait as well and I am just winding
I thought he meant 'phone' as in 'calling', and Fb Messenger also has a phone function...

Hmm..quite the riddle we have got here...:pompous:
Yes that is what I mean I can read and text but sometimes I don't understand everything I read

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
You're worried about the humidity in your B. smithi tank. Don't ever mist this spider, only give a water dish and a hide. "Bone dry" as the saying goes. If she's overweight, post a picture.

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
overweight means healthy in the spider world. post a pic of the cage plz

Jason B

Arachnosquire
If your able to post pictures we'd be able to help out alot more. This is a species that likes it dry so you should give them a water dish, something like a milk lid, or lid to any beverage really. Keep the substrate dry, give it something to use as a den, spiders like it snug so nothing huge, and besides the water dish leave it dry.

shadow banks

Arachnopeon
If your able to post pictures we'd be able to help out alot more. This is a species that likes it dry so you should give them a water dish, something like a milk lid, or lid to any beverage really. Keep the substrate dry, give it something to use as a den, spiders like it snug so nothing huge, and besides the water dish leave it dry.
I'm trying to figure out how to upload pictures because I'm on my phone and I can't figure it out