I need help with my small cyriocosmus elegans sling

Vannah

Arachnopeon
about two weeks ago I got a tiny cyriocosmus elegans sling in the mail about 1/6 inch and I don't think he has eaten when I first got him but within a day or two he burrowed and there is no entrance that I can see for food to get down there. He might just be in premolt but it worries me because he is so small. so i want to know if I should still offer him food even though he is burried and doesn't come out or should I just leave him alone?

Matabuey

Arachnosquire
about two weeks ago I got a tiny cyriocosmus elegans sling in the mail about 1/6 inch and I don't think he has eaten when I first got him but within a day or two he burrowed and there is no entrance that I can see for food to get down there. He might just be in premolt but it worries me because he is so small. so i want to know if I should still offer him food even though he is burried and doesn't come out or should I just leave him alone?
You can offer prekilled food if you're unsure whether its moulting. Just leave it outside the burrow and if it isn't taken within a day, remove it.

But usually they'll only block it up when they're coming up to moult. So don't worry :)