Hello there, why not take a few seconds to register on our forums and become part of the community? Just click here.

I need help with my Asian forest scorpion

Discussion in 'Scorpions' started by BrolyDBS, Jul 13, 2019.

Is it bad to use a heat lamp for him? Why does he keep trying to climb the glass?

1. I need help

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. I have questions

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. BrolyDBS

BrolyDBS Arachnopeon

Advertisement
    I really need help

2. Dry Desert

Dry Desert Arachnobaron Active Member

UK
    You need to be more specific - how long have you had the scorpion ,what temperature is it / what substrate is it/ has it at least one good hide to retreat into/ what is the wattage of the lamp/ what size is the enclosure. A couple of clear photos and brief description is needed before we can accurately help.

3. BrolyDBS

BrolyDBS Arachnopeon

The main thing I'm curious about is if it is okay to keep more then one Asian forest scorpion in one tank and if this is big enough

Attached Files:

4. BrolyDBS

BrolyDBS Arachnopeon

Also here is my scorpion

Attached Files:

5. NMWAPBT

NMWAPBT Arachnosquire Active Member

The tank seems big enough that you could house two together. Also the heat lamp shouldn't bother them because it looks like they have a cool side to retreat to if they get to hot. To help with keeping more than one together always keep them fed and always have more hides than scorpions.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.