I need help, I lost 8 ts for unknown reason

Huyhhhh5

Arachnopeon
Hi guys , this is my carpenteri, she is dying like this , being sacking like this , then after someday become curl then dead , I lost 8 ts for this same kind, she was in hight humidity enclosure , the others in dry enclosure are fine , it because of hight humidity or some kind of parasite , pls help me , most of my ts dead of this reason are some earth tiger ,
https://youtube.com/shorts/7JQokw5tUwU?feature=share

NMTs

Spider Wrangler
Arachnosupporter +
Hi guys , this is my carpenteri, she is dying like this , being sacking like this , then after someday become curl then dead , I lost 8 ts for this same kind, she was in hight humidity enclosure , the others in dry enclosure are fine , it because of hight humidity or some kind of parasite , pls help me , most of my ts dead of this reason are some earth tiger ,
https://youtube.com/shorts/7JQokw5tUwU?feature=share
What have you been feeding them?

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Something you are or are not going, ie environmental issues - who knows

CrazyOrnithoctonineGuy

Arachnoknight
Ventilation issues? While Asian arboreals do need a lot of substrate moisture and high ambient humidity (to reduce water loss throughout the cuticle) they also need good ventilation (not necessarily cross-ventilation, but airflow of some sort that [revents stagnation while not drying out the enclosure too much)

Smotzer

ArachnoGod
Arachnosupporter +
Loosing 8 tarantulas near one another is a for sure environmental and husbandry problem. Make sure you have not introduced any chemicals to them while doing feeding or maintenance. This was my first thought. Either that or your husbandry conditions are just really unhealthy for them. Make sure of either of these ASAP!

Huyhhhh5

Arachnopeon
What have you been feeding them?
I fed them red runner for slings bro

Ventilation issues? While Asian arboreals do need a lot of substrate moisture and high ambient humidity (to reduce water loss throughout the cuticle) they also need good ventilation (not necessarily cross-ventilation, but airflow of some sort that [revents stagnation while not drying out the enclosure too much)
I was in trouble for this new reason in my collection , I know dks , this is not dks , and it is something new , I remember some of them dying was in very wet substrate or hight humidity

Smotzer

ArachnoGod
Arachnosupporter +
I remember some of them dying was in very wet substrate or hight humidity
sounds like you know the cause. "Very wet substrate and high humidity" over extended periods of time is recipe for death. Try to take better care to not do that moving forward.