I need all of your opinion on meat feeders on scorpion

DarkStalker06

Arachnopeon
Does any one here try to feed meat on his/her pet scorpion ?
What are the advantages / disadvantage and benefits of meat feeders for scorpion ? Specially for a gravid one. ?
Agree or Disagree ? Thanks in Advanced

Lewis Catlin

Arachnoknight
Does any one here try to feed meat on his/her pet scorpion ?
What are the advantages / disadvantage and benefits of meat feeders for scorpion ? Specially for a gravid one. ?
Agree or Disagree ? Thanks in Advanced
can you clarify on “meat feeders” as all scorpions are carnivorous.

Dr SkyTower

Arachnolord
I've heard that you can occasionally give them meat. But it should be sparingly. Insect prey would probably be better for them.

DarkStalker06

Arachnopeon
I mean that I'll always fed my scorpions using Blatta lateralis. Blaptica Dubia . superword / MW and crickets ?
I have a gravid scorpion. Can i fed her a meat because someone told me that meat will get better done the other feeders like I've mentioned.

can you clarify on “meat feeders” as all scorpions are carnivorous.

DarkStalker06

Arachnopeon
I've heard that you can occasionally give them meat. But it should be sparingly. Insect prey would probably be better for them.
Yes . But what is the advantages of meat feeders on scorpion like meat of chicken heart ?
It will harm my gravid one ?

Lubed Tweezer

Arachnolord
No harm, but I doubt if your scorpion will choose a piece of already dead meat over killing live prey.

Dr SkyTower

Arachnolord
Yes . But what is the advantages of meat feeders on scorpion like meat of chicken heart ?
It will harm my gravid one ?
She may scavenge that, it wouldn't hurt her but she is unlikely to take it... she's better off eating live insect prey.