i need 3 new scorps

Natemass

Arachnolord
Old Timer
ok i need more scorps, i only have one how weak is that? 1 lonely male D.whitei.

so what 3 species of scorps do you guys suggest. i dont have expierence with anything that could kill me. but im open to new things:D

thanks

Nate

cheetah13mo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Get a couple of the jacksoni. They havevery nice colors, especially when they are young.

Mr. Mordax

Arachnoking
Old Timer
There's always the old reliable Emperor . . . may be a pet hole, but still an impressive-looking scorp! :)

Other big & beefy but non-hot species are most of the Heterometrus genus (I have an enormous female H. longimanus) and some members of Hadogenes. But B. jacksoni are indeed pretty . . .

Good luck on expanding your collection! :D

Newports

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
1. H. Arizonensis Pallidus
2. H. Spinifer
3. P.Imperator

Those are the bigger species. If you want smaller and communal species go with either..
C. Exilicauda, C. Vitattus, C. Gracilis, V. Spinigerus

LeilaNami

Arachnoking
Old Timer
P. cavimanus all the way {D My little guy is my one and only scorp at the moment and I enjoy him a lot.

Natemass

Arachnolord
Old Timer
i dont want anything like a emp ive had over 20 of those, no pet holes for me

Crono

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Look in the scorpion picture thread, find something that catches your eye and looks interesting, then do a quick search for it on the boards (and in dealer inventories and FS threads) to see if it is something you think you can/want to keep. If you have any questions or concerns after that, just ask.
There is really no better way to do it than that.

konrad16660

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
why have you had 20 emps? I think they are great. i love holding them. just wondering though why you would have had 20. did they die? what happened too them?:confused:

i dont want anything like a emp ive had over 20 of those, no pet holes for me