I miss my little guys.

Nathan`

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
About 3 months back I had to give up all my little guys for a move from Ontario to Alberta. I can't believe how much I miss my little guys. I miss watching them eat, the comments I always got from their tank set-ups, and everything about them in general. This really sucks as I don't have the means to get tanks and such as easily out here yet and am just waiting on the chance to get some more.

SpiderZone2

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Sorry to hear that. I would never be able to give mine up for any reason. Moving can really suck and put a damper on alot of things. Hope you had some pictures of the ones you had. At least it could bring some kind of smile to your face. Hopefully after your settled awhile you will be able to rebuild what you once had.....

TheNatural

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I undestand you my friend, Ive lost all my little fellows and I cant just buy the again because here is forbiden, only god can tell how much I miss them. Actually Im thinking seriously about moving to another (free) country.

Nathan`

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I didn't ship them because I didn't have a place to stay guaranteed when I got here. They only person I could have shipped them to out here would have been my parents, and 1) they were in a hotel when I got here as well as their house was not ready and 2) there was no way in h*ll my mom was going to have them in her house.

Luckily, I have an understanding girlfriend who knows how much I miss them and is ok with me getting more.