I may have a slight problem

Trenor

Arachnoprince
I have unpacked and housed 18 new Ts in the last 2 days. I might be in need of an intervention.

Thanks CB, everything came in healthy and active.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
It's clear you suffer from a compulsive disorder, in order to minimize the effects of said behavior provide all the sellers with my address. I'm just really looking out for you.

What did you get, and how many Avics?

Trenor

Arachnoprince
It's clear you suffer from a compulsive disorder, in order to minimize the effects of said behavior provide all the sellers with my address. I'm just really looking out for you.

What did you get, and how many Avics?
No problem, I'll be sure to send any new Ts I simply must have to your address along with the bill for said Ts. :D

I picked up these in two orders.
A.avic X 6
H.incei (olive) X 5
H.incei (gold) X 2
M.balfouri X 5

On a different note, my A.amazonica and one of my A.versicolors are big enough to use the large cubes I bought off amazon several months back so I'll be setting those up and doing some photos.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
No problem, I'll be sure to send any new Ts I simply must have to your address along with the bill for said Ts. :D

I picked up these in two orders.
A.avic X 6
H.incei (olive) X 5
H.incei (gold) X 2
M.balfouri X 5

On a different note, my A.amazonica and one of my A.versicolors are big enough to use the large cubes I bought off amazon several months back so I'll be setting those up and doing some photos.
Who'd the balfouri come from? BTW, amazonica is merely a locality name, it's tech A. sp. amazonica, wasn't sure if you knew. I wasn't looking to correct you per se, just inform in case you didn't know, quite a few don't, and quite a few sellers selling them as you typed their name.

Also, once mature, amazonica are sexually dimorphic if you recall. Females keep the cherry red abs, males lose it.

Trenor

Arachnoprince
Who'd the balfouri come from? BTW, amazonica is merely a locality name, it's tech A. sp. amazonica, wasn't sure if you knew. I wasn't looking to correct you per se, just inform in case you didn't know, quite a few don't, and quite a few sellers selling them as you typed their name.
No problem. Yeah, that was what mine was labeled as when I got it at the pet show a long while back. Thanks for the info.

The M.balfouri came from @8 X 8 . They were running a very good sale last week on them. (Which I couldn't resist -- yeah, still needing that intervention)

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
No problem. Yeah, that was what mine was labeled as when I got it at the pet show a long while back. Thanks for the info.

The M.balfouri came from @8 X 8 . They were running a very good sale last week on them. (Which I couldn't resist -- yeah, still needing that intervention)
No problem Trenor!

They were? What was the cost for one not including shipping? I already have 2 so that's prob why I didn't notice.

BobBarley

Arachnoprince
Oh no, I've seen this before multiple times. :( Sadly it appears that you have become emotionally dependent on buying/collecting t's. The only way to fix it is for me to send you my address and for you to send all of your t's to me. I'm sorry but it's the only way.

Trenor

Arachnoprince
Oh no, I've seen this before multiple times. :( Sadly it appears that you have become emotionally dependent on buying/collecting t's. The only way to fix it is for me to send you my address and for you to send all of your t's to me. I'm sorry but it's the only way.
I would go that route but I'm afraid that going cold turkey might prove to much for me.

I'm not sure if the amount of Ts are the problem or if it's the big dent in my wallet. This would not be a problem if you guys would send all your Ts to me. A steady stream of Ts would help me not have to buy more solving both the T need and the injured wallet.

To me this is a win/win. Please let me know where to provide my address so the shipments can start coming. :D

BobBarley

Arachnoprince
I would go that route but I'm afraid that going cold turkey might prove to much for me.

I'm not sure if the amount of Ts are the problem or if it's the big dent in my wallet. This would not be a problem if you guys would send all your Ts to me. A steady stream of Ts would help me not have to buy more solving both the T need and the injured wallet.

To me this is a win/win. Please let me know where to provide my address so the shipments can start coming. :D
I see what you're trying to do. You can't trick me man. If you keep receiving t's you will become so dependent that it consumes you. The only thing you'll be able to think about is your next t. Your next enclosure. You'll forget about life. You'll stop eating. Stop going to the bathroom. You'll slowly deteriorate. I'm afraid you're too far gone...

Trenor

Arachnoprince
I see what you're trying to do. You can't trick me man. If you keep receiving t's you will become so dependent that it consumes you. The only thing you'll be able to think about is your next t. Your next enclosure. You'll forget about life. You'll stop eating. Stop going to the bathroom. You'll slowly deteriorate. I'm afraid you're too far gone...
No no, that in really not how it is. I swear.... I can stop anytime I want.

I am doing this for the good of all. Do you really want to end up like me? Quick, send me all your Ts before you're too hooked to escape it. It's too late for me.. (send me your Ts) save yourself.

BobBarley

Arachnoprince
No no, that in really not how it is. I swear.... I can stop anytime I want.
I am doing this for the good of all. Do you really want to end up like me? Quick, send me all your Ts before you're too hooked to escape it. It's too late for me.. (send me your Ts) save yourself.
Those are contradicting statements... You're farther gone than I thought you were. R.I.P.

Trenor

Arachnoprince
Those are contradicting statements... You're farther gone than I thought you were. R.I.P.
No, see that's how fast it can take you over. From the time it took me to type those few lines it became too late for my escape. Don't let this happen to you.

magicmed

Arachnobaron
Sir I'm very sorry to tell you this, but you do indeed have a peoblem. It's very serious and can cause life threatening conditions. Please for yourself and everyone you love please seek treatment, and immediately send me those 18 T....>.>

BobBarley

Arachnoprince
Sir I'm very sorry to tell you this, but you do indeed have a peoblem. It's very serious and can cause life threatening conditions. Please for yourself and everyone you love please seek treatment, and immediately send me those 18 T....>.>
Don't waste your time, your talking to a dead man.

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
I can cure his need.....send him a large viable L. parahybana sac and he must raise them to at least 7" before selling them. LOL

SausageinaNet

Arachnopeon
I lately bought 8 new avic slings and am now up to 30 Ts. Now I am trying to limit myself for the next few months and not get any new Ts. My heart says yes but my shelf says no.

Trenor

Arachnoprince
I can cure his need.....send him a large viable L. parahybana sac and he must raise them to at least 7" before selling them. LOL
Ouch, that is harsh.

I lately bought 8 new avic slings and am now up to 30 Ts. Now I am trying to limit myself for the next few months and not get any new Ts. My heart says yes but my shelf says no.
I hear you. I have no plans to pick up anymore for a while. Mostly to let everyone settle in good and me get used to the new additions. I do have a lot of space on those shelves though...