I love my blue tongue skink

Krippschick

Arachnopeon
This is Snickers my BTS. He is a merauke, about 17 inches long now. He has a great personality...very curious and good with handling. I have had him for 2 months now. I love him to pieces lol. We are looking at getting another skink, possibly an Indo.

zonbonzovi

Creeping beneath you
Old Timer
I love your BTS, too! Really want one of these, but too much on my plate right now. Which variety do you have there?

Krippschick

Arachnopeon
I mix catfood, collard greens, endive, squash, and a little bit of strawberry, maybe a 1 to 2 tablespoon size (heaping tablespoon kind of )I guess. I was feeding every other day, he was thin when I got him, and had to be treated for parasites. Now he is gaining weight very fast so I feed every three days. If he starts to look over weight I will adjust the portions. Sometimes he doesn't eat all I give, he kind of decides for himself.

Krippschick

Arachnopeon
I am not sure why they are not that popular. They are awesome reptiles. I just got a second one, but this one is just a baby. He is an IJ, and is only 8 inches from nose to tip of tail. I will post pics once he sheds, they always look so nice after.