I LOVE GOLDDDD!!.…

Jones0911

Arachnobaron
Just ordered 5 .75" Neoholothele incei, gold. I love the Trinidad Olive for some reason it reminds me of bees can't explain that one lol.

Before I seen this genus I was never really a fan of Dwarf Ts but the colors really got to me and I had one a few years ago.

Fast forward to about a month ago (back to the future) when I seen N. Incei gold and I knew I had to have it. I must've looked through post after post on here in the classifieds and then on dealer sites.

I was very indecisive as I can be if you ask most dealers on here lol and past them up a few weeks back.

Tonight I was feeding my addiction to this hobby cruising the dealer pagers I found these little guys and made the jump!

Can everyone with H. Incei Gold please post photos it would be greatly appreciated!!!!

Thanks!!!!

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
I just love this color variant :) They grow very quickly The first 3 I bought turned out to be MM in about 12 months. Hopefully the next 4 slings will have a female in the bunch. I did sell two MM's and send one on a breeding loan maybe I will have a bunch of golds in the future.

Attachments

Jones0911

Arachnobaron
I just love this color variant :) They grow very quickly The first 3 I bought turned out to be MM in about 12 months. Hopefully the next 4 slings will have a female in the bunch. I did sell two MM's and send one on a breeding loan maybe I will have a bunch of golds in the future.

Thanks for the photos @sdsnybny love that growth rate and gold color!!!

There's gold on the Trinidad but its not that "pure" gold its blended with that nice green!!

I think my next Ts if I get more might be the all orange one not the OBT but the Orphnaecus philippinus very nice "smooth" orange lol

Trenor

Arachnoprince
Both my N.incei are still slings but they are such lookers. I like the olive color form as well.
Here you go:

Jones0911

Arachnobaron
Both my N.incei are still slings but they are such lookers. I like the olive color form as well.
Here you go:

Thanks @Trenor , these look really nice how many inches are these?

If these are dwarfs the males must be super small compared to the females as adults!!!

Are yours communal?

Are yours communal @sdsnybny ?

Trenor

Arachnoprince
Thanks @Trenor , these look really nice how many inches are these?

If these are dwarfs the males must be super small compared to the females as adults!!!

Are yours communal?

Are yours communal @sdsnybny ?
These are just slings. I think they are just under 1 inch DLS (hard to get a rules near these guys). This one was out eating and I got a few shots under the soft box with the telephoto lens.

I have all of mine in separate enclosures. So far, my two M.balfouri communal setups are the only ones I have.

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
Mine are not communal but i would love to try with these. ;) The MM's are about 2-2.5" where females can reach 3"

Jones0911

Arachnobaron
Ok my H incei gold have arrived and I put all them in their enclosures, just as I was finishing up, it started to rain and the wind was blowing almost knocked the Ts off the table good thing the substrate was enough to hold it down.

Upon my opening of the box I realized I was sent six Ts and not five, then I remembered the 6th one was my freebie which is a Cyclosternum fasciatum . since ive never had one of these before I'm going to keep it with deep substrate and a burrowing hide for its choice. Anyone who has these, advice/care is greatly appreciated!!;

When I get the really little Ts I take the top off of them and take off the top piece if paper towel then put the lid back on. This way when I'm ready to put em in the enclosures I can see which way they're facing as I unravel them.

None of these Ts gave me a reason to use my catch cup so I'm happy about that.

Tomorrow all the feeders come and everyone gets to eat...some of these guys haven't eating since the last two weeks of august so I'm sure a lot of dubia will go missing.... Dubbie, dubbie, duuuuu....

Last edited: