I like big butts and i cannot lie!

GartenSpinnen

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Post your big butted females! Heres mine, this is my favorite specimen "Big Girl" the only specimen i keep that i have named. Shes very docile and she has a huge booty!

A top view of her big behind...

A side view of her big behind...

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer

Ok so the smithi isn't too big but oh well.

Lucara

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Xhexdx, that smithi is disgusting..but dont you worry!!! I'll be right over the take that horrid thing off your hands. O=)

Merfolk

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
They often gorge like this in the while, be then they realy encounter few chances to fall from an enclosure ceiling. They realy might injure themselves when they are that fat!

pato_chacoana

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Haha:D Yeah she's BIG! That pic was like a month ago. I put her too cool down for a few months, 'cause she didn't seem to want to lay yet. I'll turn the temp and humidity up in the spring and see what happens. There's got to be some eggs in there!!:eek:
My B. auratum is in the same process, too but began a couple of months after the B. boehmei, and her but isn't that wide yet.

Here is a E. weijenberghi ''blue/dark form'' juv with a fairly nice butt for a recent molt :D

Pato.

Drachenjager

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
These two are hopefully gonna drop and egg sac soon. both bred and getting some junk in the trunk.

and the next one is 7 days post molt

And my all star big butt is the Famous A. moderatum
she is 5 years old and sitting on a legal pad for size comparison since i cant find my ruler lol

WARPIG

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
This is a BIG BUT;P

Grease the sides I can't get in

After the molt, he couldn't fit in there anymore{D
Enjoy
PIG

GartenSpinnen

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Is it me or is there a high abundance of Brachypelma, Aphonopelma, and Grammostola ranking up in the big butt categories.... :D

OldHag

ArachnoHag
Old Timer
Heres my Augacephalus junodi. For a small T she packs some junk in her trunk!

Rochelle

Arachnoprince
Old Timer

This is just a sampling of our kids...they're all a bunch of fatties...LMAO!
The first one is "Sweetie"..jbrd's male blondi
The second is "Elvira" our G.pulchra female and the third is "Miss Charro" our B.emilia gal....