I know I am beautiful...

Silberrücken

Arachnoangel
...but what am I? :confused:

I live in a glass house 50 miles south of Jacksonville, Florida. My human feeds me well, look how good I look! :D

I really like when my human gives me "Pinhead Crickets"... but I don't get it, they don't have little heads. :?

Other things are given to me to eat, but some I don't like. Hairy Isopods... :barf: I think my human won't give me more of these, 'cause I dumped them in my water dish, LOL!

Sometimes I get irritated when my human makes very bright lights while I am busy doing something-I have 8 eyes and that hurts!!!!

Yesterday I saw my human write something on it's keyboard: "What is this little Wolfie? Such a beautiful spider it is!" That made me feel good all over! :D

But... now I too want to know what I am... I don't remember my Mama, but I remember almost all my brothers and sisters. I was the smallest, and Mama threw me off. My human rescued me and raised me to the fine young Juvie you will see here:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=11573&id=100001761769919&l=d64d637cb5

Am I not the prettiest Wolfie you ever saw??? But please... look at me and tell me if you know what I am... my Human and I would like to know! Thank you for looking, and any comments are welcomed. :):):)

PS-some of the pics are blurry 'cause I was trying to get away from those @#&* bright flashes!

Last edited:

Silberrücken

Arachnoangel
Thank you, Starlight!

Yes, s/he is an adorable spider, and I LOVE his/her patterns and colorations. I had a MM that looked a lot like this one. He had such striking colors! I never got tired of admiring him. Alas, he was never properly identified... :(

I'm glad you enjoyed the little 'story'! {D S.

madamoisele

Arachnosquire
I'd like to identify it, but I don't think there's enough pictures.........