I killed a pede today...

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Wow Mr. I, you're catching allot with this one. You've brought fishing to a new level.

Stylopidae

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Wow Mr. I, you're catching allot with this one. You've brought fishing to a new level.
In his defense, he wasn't really fishing. The first time around, it was pretty obvious to everyone that he was joking and the thread died without so much as a whimper. Nobody cared.

Nearly two years later, someone digging around gets offended at something written two years ago and instead of ignoring what's past, decides to bump the thread up just to complain about someone stomping a bug...probably more jealous they can't find one in their area than actually offended.

Thread start date: 1/25/06
Thread bump date: 10/20/07

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Defending? I didn't feel like I was attacking anybody. I'm enjoying the read:D . I'm digging it myself. Interesting to see the points of view.

mindlessvw

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
oh todd stay out of this one...its been crazy! now show a pic of your new catch!!!

thedude

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
umm just so every one knows that last lil thing about the hybrid car was a joke and a stareo type, i didnt meen any harm by it

PhilK

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Cheshire in regards to your post on the previous page; you're so right about any whinging environmentalists/animal hippies being brought up in the city.

Every vegan I know, every veggo I know... all grew up in the city from day one.

The vegans/veggos that stayed outside the killing floor of the abattoir for Uni continue to whinge at me how cruel meat slaughter is despite the fact they have never even seen it being done. If you're going to be morally against something, you should know about it. Especially because it is so quick and painless you have no reason to be upset about it.

Every person that comes to me and whinges about tail docking and teeth clipping piglets grew up eating bacon and has never seen a piggery, not to mention seen the piglets with their tails torn out because nobody docked them.

Every person that comes and has a cry to me about mulesing our Aussie sheep has spent every day of their life in the city and has never even seen a sheep. Let alone one being eaten alive by maggots while crows peck its eyes out...

What's with that?