I just got crapped on.

conipto

ArachnoPrincess
Old Timer
Well, I guess with handling comes a price. My curly hair crapped all over me tonite. Thing is, they were small white pill shaped things, with clear liquid.. is this normal? All my other T's have the whole 'big white splatter' feces thing going on..

Bill

Henry Kane

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Yeah Bill, the wierd little white mini-pebble thing is normal. Funny, Kug's little versi did thte same thing to me last saturday. Fortunately his versi is still little. Gettin' crapped on still sucks. :mad:

Atrax

conipto

ArachnoPrincess
Old Timer
Does it just dissolve among the fluid into that tell-tale white smear on the corners then? I could swear when my first cobalt projectile squirted at me, it came out that milky white I usually see on the glass.

Still, I consider it a 'bonding experience' between my curly (now named "Defecata") and I.

Bill

Henry Kane

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
LOL! Cute name in a disgusting sort of way...

I honestly don't know if the kind they like to shoot us with is different from teh white on the walls etc. My guess is it's different but by no means am I a spider crap expert. Any spider crap experts in the house? :?

Atrax

kellygirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Not a spider crap expert... but my A. avicularia adults DEFINITELY shoot the pebble poop. They actually get some distance with it too! ;P Never been crapped on by any other species...yet.

kellygirl

conipto

ArachnoPrincess
Old Timer
I actually got crapped on by a SECOND T tonite too.. my versicolor (It's totally your fault Gary).. also the pebble crap... Hmm.. is there a 'defensive turd' and a 'utilitarian waste disposal turd' type? Have I inadvertantly stumbled upon a great theraphosid discovery?

Or am I just being <pooped> on tonite.

Bill

Henry Kane

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
LOL! Sorry Bill. Reminds me of the Corsican bros. Haha!

* note to self...AVOID curly hair for a little while...

Better safe than sorry.

Atrax

Haploman

ArachnoEarthTiger
Old Timer
lol

Hey Bill,
should start thinking of making depend undergarments for T's muhahaha lmao or you seen that episode of SNL "oops I crap my pants" lol but really I'd rather get <pooped> on by a T then getting <pooped> on by a dog
Heres a traumatizing story I'll tell ya when I was 15, sleeping over at my best friends house. My best friends brother woke up with <poop> on his face apparently his dog <poop> on his pillow and he rolled over on it lmao I swear we were laughing so hard it hurt. the humiliation on his face when we were laughing it was kewl to see his older brother get it, after all we alwayz got beat up by him

Godzilla2000

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Re: I just got S**t on.

Originally posted by conipto
Well, I guess with handling comes a price. My curly hair crapped all over me tonite. Thing is, they were small white pill shaped things, with clear liquid.. is this normal? All my other T's have the whole 'big white splatter' feces thing going on..

Bill
Well I guess sooner or later you're going to take some crap from your Tarantulas. *snicker* Oh I slay myself sometimes!

krystal

Arachnodite
Old Timer
hey bill--
even though i've already sent you this picture, far be it for me to pass up the opportunity to post more dirty pictures! this was taken from the "tarantulas" book by john g. browning which, if any of you read my review of the book, is about the only cool thing about it.
now, behold the wonders of a smithi pooping! enjoy!

Attachments

Longbord1

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Poopie!!!

My Rosie poops on me day in day out i can't stop her i think its because she lovs me so much

si_sleaf

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Re: Poopie!!!

Originally posted by Redips
My Rosie poops on me day in day out i can't stop her i think its because she lovs me so much
You keep telling yourself that, you'll be ok;)

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
oh man, that book is horrible!

seriously, it's nice to get some more T info out there, but on the other hand, in reality, its freaking horrible!

i dunno.
maybe it's just me.

but i def. recognize that pic!

defour

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Originally posted by Atrax
LOL! Cute name in a disgusting sort of way...

I honestly don't know if the kind they like to shoot us with is different from teh white on the walls etc. My guess is it's different but by no means am I a spider crap expert. Any spider crap experts in the house? :?

Atrax
I'm no expert either, but I CAN tell you that when I shoot poo at people I like I confine it to the liquid type; wouldn't want to put an eye out. When trying to kill people or bring down game birds on the other hand, I load 'er up with the pellets, and I settle for nothing less than swiss-effin-cheese!!!

I hope this is informative!

Steve

Mister Internet

Big Meanie Doo Doo Head :)
Arachnosupporter +
hey all,

this thread has the potential for being really funny... however, if I have to edit one more "s**t" out of this thread, I'm locking it! :)

just watch it plz.... kthxbye

...tom

invadermike

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Well this is really weird, i was just coming on here to post about my redphase G. rosea that i just saw poop, actually i thought it was taking a piss because it was a clear, but slightly yellowy tinted liquid with little white rock looking like things in it, i never saw that kind of poop before either, but i guess it's normal from what i read right now... but maybe i read wrong so, is it normal?
Thanks
-Mike

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
With so many of you getting crapped on, have any of you sniffed it to see if it has a smell to it? Be honest, who's smelled it and what did it smell like? Chicken? :eek:

Ern

D-Man

Arachnochicano
Old Timer
I haven't gotten nailed yet, but you bet your ass I'm gonna take a sniffin' to it. Hell, I might cop a quick taste......:}